Karl heisenberg x female lycan reader

Oh lord forgive me for what I'm about to do, I've never written for a character like heisenberg before so dear god have mercy in my soul and give me the luck on knowing how to fucking write him oh lord ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

{Karl's POV}

That fucking bitch of a useless 'mother' called and told me to show up, wanted to show me a new species she found, I can't even stand being close to that woman! I wanna strangle the fucking life out of her! I sighed as I lit a cigar and started walking to her lab.

I finally arrived after a few minutes, I knocked on the door and entered as she was cutting up some of the megamycete, I rolled my eyes "you called mother?" I said as my grip tightened on my hammer "ah yes, I have found a new species of lycan, it won't respond to me but I'm thinking it will respond to you since the other lycan respond to you" that bitch said as she unlocked one of the cells and dragged something out, the thing bit Miranda so she threw it to the ground, I almost grinned as I watched it attack that bitch 'I can already tell me and this thing is gonna get along just fine' I thought to myself as I walked over to the creature on the ground 'more human then lycan, female to, I didn't know they had female lycans' I thought as I lifted her face just enough so we can make eye contact "well hello there little one" I said as she stared at me with those gorgeous (e/c) eyes she just softly growled at me, "already responding better then she did with me, you can keep her, her worth as a lab rat is nothing if she won't listen to me" Miranda said as she went back to testing the megamycete, "well c'mon we need to get going" I said as I picked her up, she scratched at my back even tried to bit me but she couldn't bit or scratch through my jacket.

{time skip}
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

We finally made it home and as soon as I entered my office she escaped my grasp and ran off "oh well god fucking damnit, I don't have time to play a game of hide and seek" I said annoyed as I followed her, I lost sight of her but not for long 'cause not even a few seconds later I hear my soldat's getting into a fight "fucking hell" I muted as I opened the door to see the female killing four of my soldats in just a few minutes 'not even three lycans could destroy one, but one female can destroy four at once? How strong is she?' I thought to myself as I watched her rip the head off the last one, she saw me and backed up bared her fangs at me, I put my hands up "woah woah woah, calm down, I won't harm you, I'm here to help you, alright?" I tried to say as soft as I could, she just stood there softly growling, I sighed "here look" I said as I took my glasses, jacket and hat off  "see I'm like you" I said as I put my hammer down to.

{your POV}

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

  'Wait, he's like me and the other lycans, except he's more idk, more human then that others, they follow their animal instincts more' I thought to myself I stared at him confused "would you like something to eat? Your stomach was growling almost the entire time we were walking to my factory" he asked, I just tilted my head to the right side and made a confused noise 'is he going to poison my food, is he going to kill me, is he going to experiment on me like she did' my thoughts kept running through my head "I'm guessing you'll be wanting meat, I got all kinds in my freezer, just pick one, you can even watch me cook it if it'll help you calm down" he said as he slowly started to walk out the door, I waited for him to get at least a quarter of the way down the hallway before I started to follow him, I still don't trust him, but he's going to make me food, he hasn't let me eat since idk how long I'm so hungry.

(Ok off topic, but hear me out, the pride troopers from dragon ball super is just a worse version of the ginyu force, I much prefer them, at least they were funny, now don't get me wrong some of the pride troopers are cool, but like, bro, the ginyu force is like the better one, considering I grew up on dragon ball z, nothing can top that, ok rant over.)

We entered the kitchen and he told me where the freezer was, he stood over by the oven as I walked over to the freezer with him in my side vision (ik what it's called I just forgot how to spell it), I looked inside and saw some steaks in there, I grabbed a few and approached the table and set them on it (I'm sorry if you don't eat meat then image him making you the food you enjoy) and quickly backed off "damn I guess you really are hungry, has she not been feeding you?" He asked me as he picked them up "no.." I damn near almost silently said "of course that bitch didn't, she's never taken care of any of her experiments" he said clearly angered as she started cooking the steaks, 'wow those smell amazing' I thought excitedly as my tail started to sway from excitement.

"Well here you go, food is served!" He said proudly as he placed the food on the table and bowed dramatically, I chuckled softly and walked towards the table, 'he hasn't done anything for me to be scared of him, hell, he even made me food, maybe he can be trusted' I thought to myself as I took a bite out of one of the steaks, my eyes widened "holy wow! This is amazing!" I said loudly as I scarfed them down pretty fast "of course it's good, I made them after all" he said with a cocky smirk.

I let out a satisfied sigh as I patted my full stomach "thank you, that was really good" I said as I stared at him, he nodded "it's no problem" he said, he took a chair and placed it across the table in front of me and sat down "so tell me, what's your name?" He asked "o oh, I'm (y/n), and who the fuck are you?" I asked slightly suspicious "Karl heisenberg" he said I nodded "why did you really bring me here, there has to be a reason other then that bitch wanted you to bring me here" I said as I crossed my arms across my chest "you seemed to hate her as much as I do, so I thought to myself, might as well bring you here to team up" he said, he wasn't lying as far as I could tell, either he was a good liar or he was being honest, both his eyes and his tone was sincere, "well you got that right" I rolled my eyes with a small growl.

{multiple day skip} ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

{your POV}

It's been almost a month since I've been here, and Karl has been nothing but kind to me, he's proven himself trust worthy, we've been busy making more soldats, I'm not allowed around the other lycans anymore, not since they started a full on fight for me, I sighed at the memory as layer upside down on the couch as I watched him work on a new version of a soldat, we've been trying to make a lycan soldat, which we haven't been able to do it yet, all the lycans keep turning into dust, "FUCK!" I hear Karl yell as once again another lycan turned to dust "maybe this just won't work, but maybe we can make armor for them, their more useful alive then dead" I suggested, "you've got a point but this is so fucking annoying!" He said as he pushed the desk across the room and plopped down in the chair with a sigh as he lit his 30th cigar today "Jesus fuck man, you need to stop smoking, it's gonna ruin your lungs" I said as I watched him take a puff from it them blow it out "I'm already ruined I can't be ruined any further" he said as he hung his head back and sighed, I also sighed and rolled my eyes, I stood up and walked over to him, I softly grabbed his face and forced him to look at me "you're not ruined, I promise you that, you may think you are, but you really aren't, you truly are amazing, a one of a kind I so happened to fall in love with" I said as I took the cigar away from him and put it out "that's where your- wait what? Fell in love??" He said confused "you moron" I chuckled and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back, we broke apart and he chuckled "well then you can say I fell for you too, buttercup" he said softly.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Alrighty, I've never wrote for heisenberg before, so I hope I did well enough, I hope y'all enjoyed it, I kept getting distracted lmao well anyway, if y'all want any specific character, name, gender, just anything leave it in the comments and I'll write it for you, I forgot to add this at the end of the other chapter.
This is zurie, signing off, cya!.