Ethan winters x child reader fluff

This was requested by another friend of mine, so here it is!
————————————————————————————————————

No ones POV

Little (y/n) was just a little baby and at the crawling age, so now little (y/n) has been crawling around their home and well well well got lost what a surprise, now in the claws of death almost getting killed by a lycan.

Ethan's POV

BOOM

I loud ass boom was heard which jolted Ethan awake in a panic, he looked over at his kids crib and didn't see you in there "oh shit!" He said as he jumped up and quickly looked around the room hoping you were just sleeping under the bed, something you do a lot, but no you weren't there "oh fuck where are they?!" He said as he practically ran out the room towards the loud boom hoping and praying you weren't involved or around that loud noise.

"(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU HONEY! PLEASE COME TO DADDY!" Ethan yelled as he ran around almost fully in tears, worry filled his head as he worried where his kid was another boom was heard which made him jump "oh fuck, please don't let them get hurt, please god" Ethan whispered to himself as he bolted to the new explosion sound.

Your POV

You laughed as you watched the lycans cower in fear of the man behind you, you giggled as you crawled towards him and looked up with grabby hands, he signed and shook his head but he soon gave in as you geared up whimpering sadly "alright I'll pick you up just don't fucking cry" he said as he picked you up, you grabbed his hat as played with it "kid I can't walk with my hat in my face" he said as he chuckled, he took his hat off his head and gave it to you, you started swinging it around making adorable baby noises.

Karl's POV

'How in the fuck did they get down here anyway? I thought I locked it up out of their reach' karl thought to himself as he reached one of his offices, he set you down on his desk as he gave you some paper and markers to color on "tch, lil' rascal" Karl muttered to himself as he watched you hit the markers on the paper while laughing, he shook his head again and started making some notes on his newest experiment.

A few hours have passed and a little yawn caught his attention, he glanced over and saw you snuggled up to his hat and gave a small smile, he glanced over at the clock that was on the wall and sighed "I guess it's called for a nap time, your still too young to stay up this late" he muttered to himself as he carefully picked you up and put you on a soft pillow Ethan put in every fucking room just in case you went in a room and you needed to sleep "I swear, that man is so paranoid of this kid" he rolled his eyes and put his jacket on you, he went to walk back to his desk but each time he tried you would cry, he eventually gave up and laid down next to you.

Ethans POV

I slammed open a door and yelled "KARL HAVE YOU SEE-" I stopped as I saw the scene in front of the unfold

   "Uh, hey Ethan" Karl says as (y/n) slams their tiny hands on his stomach while giggling "goddamnit kid stop" he grumbled as he just watched you with a sigh I slowly started laughing and all my worry left me "I was worried, I heard two explosion...

   "Uh, hey Ethan" Karl says as (y/n) slams their tiny hands on his stomach while giggling "goddamnit kid stop" he grumbled as he just watched you with a sigh I slowly started laughing and all my worry left me "I was worried, I heard two explosions and thought (y/n) got hurt" I said as I grabbed you and you snuggled into my arms "nah, she was fine, I got to 'em before a bold lycan could get 'em" Karl said, I nodded "how did they even get in there! I thought down there was locked" I said, Karl sat up "I did! Idk how the lil' brat got down there" Karl said defensively, I rolled my eyes "sure sure, as long as she isn't hurt" I said, "whatever" Karl said as he got up and went back to his desk.

I left the room with my kid in my arms, I put them to bed "goodnight (y/n), I'll see you when you wake little one" i said as I tucked them in and watched them snuggle into their favorite plushie.

———————————————————————————————————————

I hope you enjoyed it, and remember if you want a chapter with a shoutout and a chapter with your name and the specific character in mind just leave a request down in the comments with details and I'll make you a chapter.

This is zurie signing off.