epilogue

Sooyoung was at work and Taeyong assigned her to a new patient named Kim Gaeun. She came in with immense stomach pain and Taeil directed the family to Taeyong to keep her in for a few days. Sooyoung is now currently going to her room to see if she's eaten her meal.

"Gaeun, how are you feeling today? Is your tummy feeling better?" Sooyoung asked the 13 year old patient who was eating her rice bowl with meat and vegetables, checking up on the patients.

"I don't feel like eating for some reason, I feel sick."Gaeun put her fork down on the tray of food that was given to her. "May I have some water please Nurse Oh?"

"Sure, give me one second." Sooyoung left Gaeun's patient room and on her way to get a cup of water and came back to give back the cup to Gaeun.

Gaeun took the water cup and drank it, thanking the nurse. "How long will I be here for and do you know when I can eat properly?"

"Since Dr Lee diagnosed you with bowel syndrome which means you have to exercise more regularly. You'll be able to eat after the meds sit in for a little bit since he prescribe with medications. You should be here for another day and when you discharge, take walks as often as possible." Sooyoung advised the young girl.

"Oh thank goodness cause I play soccer all the time!"Gaeun beamed with a slight smile hoping she would get discharged faster. "Thank you Nurse Oh!"

"You're welcome Gaeun, and whenever you need us just hit the button." Sooyoung reminded her and the girl thanked Sooyoung, leaving the room.

Sooyoung was met with Jungwoo who looked very sassy but she knew what was up.

"Doyoung's been waiting for you for 30 minutes now." Jungwoo placed his hands on his hips.

"Thirty minutes? Why?" Sooyoung checked the clock and turning back. "It's only 4:00pm."

"And Doyoung says y'all have to get there by 6:00pm." Jungwoo responded again.

"6:00pm...? Oh wait! Haechan and Mark's debut stage!" Sooyoung hurriedly went to her cubicle to get her belongings with Jungwoo following. "I remember asking Taeyong about it!"

"Yes now go on before your boyfriend gets mad again." Jungwoo shooed Sooyoung out and away from work.

Jaehyun and Namjoo approached Jungwoo, letting out chuckles.

"Did Sooyoung forget her plans with Doyoung again?" Namjoo asked Jungwoo who crossed his arms.

"Yeah, but it's for her brother's debut stage or something." Jungwoo shrugged, looking around. "I don't know what goes on in the mind of Oh Sooyoung."

"Neither can I. I bet you she's secretly crazy at the most random times." Jaehyun snickered a comment in the conversation, with resulted in the coworkers laughing.

"Couldn't agree anymore."

-

NCT DREAM MADE THEIR DEBUT WITH THE SONG HOT SAUCE, NOW TOPPING #1 AT ALL CHARTS

Sooyoung and Doyoung went to all 9 stages of Hot Sauce from Music Bank, to The Show, and to Inkigayo. They had 6 consecutive wins towards the end of their promotions. Hot Sauce was their first debut album that received so much love from fans all over the world.

Sooyoung and Doyoung were not invited backstage since it was limited to staff and idols so they would have to meet up at their dorm to congratulate the NCT Dream boys.

"Congratulations my boys! You guys are all grown up now!" Sooyoung gave each of the Dream members a hug one by one as Doyoung did the same, getting a teasing from the boys.