seven

Sooyoung was running around the hospital making sure everything was fine. She had encountered Taeyong after finishing up his surgery.

"Hey Sooyoung, can you give these to Namjoo while I head to my next surgery?" Taeyong passed the clipboard to Sooyoung.

"Sure." Sooyoung took the clipboard and went off to Namjoo.

Namjoo was sitting at a desk currently organizing her papers, looking extreme stressed. Sooyoung placed the clipboard in front of her face. "This is from Taeyong, by the way."

"Thanks Sooyoung." Namjoo hid her face with a smile as she took the clipboard from Sooyoung.

"What's the matter Namjoo? Are you alright?" Sooyoung worriedly asked, grabbing a chair to sit next to Namjoo.

"You know the other surgeon? Kim Jinsoul? The surgeon I'm mainly under." Namjoo asked Sooyoung the question.

"Yes, why? What's wrong with her?" Sooyoung tilted her head.

"I hate how she's bossy and demanding. She acts like she owns this place and she even talks bad about Taeyong and Jaehyun cause I don't know, they're actually better surgeons than her." Namjoo slouched on her chair, noticing that there were coworkers around her and immediately covered her mouth with her two hands. "Don't tell anyone I said that. Jinsoul will definitely kill me!"

Sooyoung patted Namjoo's shoulders and let out a light scoff. "My mouth is sealed. Your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks Sooyoung, your the best." Namjoo looked at the clipboard almost forgetting. "Before I forget, I have some patients to check up on."

-

"Why are you here?" Doyoung was in the Spectrum company building finishing his lunch break only to meet Saereom in the hallway.

"What?" Saereom scoffed at Doyoung. "Am I not supposed to be allowed here?"

"Who allowed you in the building?" Doyoung scowled at her.

"Your father." Saereom rolled her eyes flattering it after. "Gosh you're so ignorant and oblivious."

"You're not really interesting to me so I'm going to leave." Doyoung walked past her as Saereom sighed walking along the building to get her business done too.

Doyoung was in his office, constantly working. He would be texting Sooyoung a couple times throughout the day, but knowing she works in the hospital, her response time was slower than his.

At the end of the day when Doyoung's work is finished, he would leave until his father calls him again to work, which is hopefully never.

I should take the initiative to find my own job.

-

Sooyoung's shift was about to end, stretching her arms, relieved that it was the end of the day. She gathered all of her belongings from her cubicle and taking the elevator to the first floor.

Reaching the first floor, Sooyoung recognized a figure coming towards her, showing her slight smile.

"Hello Doyoung, what brings you here today? It's been a little over a week since you came." Sooyoung approached him with a warm welcome.

"Just thought I would stop by to visit but lucky for me, you're about to end your shift." Doyoung replied back to her.

"You look pretty nice today." Sooyoung commented at his work outfit, which was a causal suit. "Where did you go?"

"I work for my father's company. It's not the greatest honestly." Doyoung simply shrugged.

"Well working at the hospital is also pretty hard too, I'm usually pretty tired at the end of the day." Sooyoung wiped the sweat on her forehead.

"But in the end, you do enjoy your job don't you?" Doyoung asked her the question in a softer tone, showing his genuineness towards her.

Sooyoung showed a slight smile. "Yeah, I do."

Sooyoung felt a hand wrapped around her, seeing that Taeyong was on her side. "What's up little sister?"

Taeyong then turned his attention towards Doyoung,  immediately recognizing him. "Doyoung! It's been so long! How have you been?" Taeyong gave Doyoung a big hug as Doyoung was happy to see an old college friend.

"I didn't know Sooyoung was your younger sister." Doyoung awkwardly scratched the nape of his neck. "I've been doing pretty well! And you? I think the last time we saw each other was during university, correct?"

"Yeah!" Taeyong cheerfully replied as Sooyoung's phone started ringing.

"Oh my friend called me, I'll be back!" Sooyoung left Taeyong and Doyoung, taking a phone call.

Taeyong turned back to Doyoung, making a comment. "So my little sister was seeing you. How interesting."

"She talks about me?" Doyoung asked, confused.

"Yeah, she didn't say anything terrible though. She just wouldn't tell me your name or who you are." Taeyong and Doyoung chuckled, knowing that was something Sooyoung would do.

"But hey, have you gotten a job yet? I know you majored in Biomedical Engineering but you told me about your father, knowing we had to cut ties at one point." Taeyong gave him his phone. "I'm assuming you got a new number."

Doyoung took Taeyong's phone, typing his number in and giving it back to Taeyong. "He watches me like a hawk's eye and no I haven't."

"Lucky for you, I know someone who can get you the job." Taeyong wrote down a piece of sticky note from his bag. "I don't know if you know anyone in the hospital, but the head of the emergency department, Moon Taeil has an older sister named Moon Taeyeon who works in the Biomedical Engineering building in Seoul and she can probably link you." Taeyong told Doyoung.

"Thanks so much dude. You're a life saver." Doyoung took the sticky note that Taeyong gave him.

"No problem, I'll pass this on to Taeil and Taeyeon, knowing that they should expect you." Taeyong winked about to take his leave seeing that Sooyoung had finished her phone call. "I'll let you two have fun. See you later!" Taeyong waved to Doyoung and Sooyoung, leaving the hospital with the sliding doors.

"Sorry, my friend Hyunhye called telling me that she landed in America for her Met Gala with Johnny." Sooyoung softly told Doyoung on accident as he narrowed his eyebrows, knowing the two celebrities. "Oh shoot I wasn't supposed to tell you that! Sorry...."

"No problem." Doyoung and Sooyoung walked out of the hospital. "Johnny was a friend of mine in university but I didn't know Hyunhye. Didn't expect you to be their friend too."

"I guess we have more mutual connections than I thought, Doyoung."

-

cute