twenty three

The Kim's and the Ahn's were now at the airport, going through the security check and to their gate number. They had booked a first class airplane meaning that everyone had their own personal space.

Doyoung just walked past the people that were taking pictures of him, not minding his business. What made it worse for him was that Saereom was latching her arms with his, keeping her pace up with him.

"Can you at least slow down? You're walking too fast. I'm your fiancé, remember that." Saereom rollled her eyes as she was having picking up pace.

Doyoung did notice that he went a little too fast, slowing down for her as they continued to get to the gate. "Sorry."

"Thanks." Saereom spoke as she got to the gate with him, now boarding. "I can't wait for tomorrow."

Doyoung plastered a smile, knowing what she was inferring to but he bitterly chuckled, responding with the words he never wanted to say. "So am I."

Saereom clapped her hands happily. "See? I knew you were going to learn to love me."

Saereom smiled and got herself closer to Doyoung. He was muttering some words to himself after boarding the plane and at his seat on the airplane.

"Gosh I wish I had a way out."

-

Sooyoung and Taeyong have landed in Tokyo, Japan, where the wedding will be at on the day before the wedding. They have already settled at their hotel, toured the city and now are at a restaurant with Johnny, Yuta, Winwin, and Hyunhye, devising their little plan.

Taeyong and Sooyoung met Yuta and Winwin for the first time since they were his family's business partners in other counties.

"So what you're telling me is that multiple of us have to object and say a valid reason? What am I supposed to say? Confess my love?" Sooyoung was baffled at their scandalous plan.

"You could... or you simply say I object." Yuta responded to Sooyoung in which he tilted his head towards the girl. "Are you and Doyoung not together?"

"It's very complicated." Sooyoung simply replied back to Yuta sighing.

Winwin pats the girl on the back. "Don't worry, we don't even like Saereom anyways. Yeah her parents may be rich, but her attitude is poor."

"And Taeyong, you should enter with your sister so that she doesn't get mobbed." Johnny turned to Taeyong who was paying attention with his boba eyes while eating his food. "There's going to be a lot of photographers but luckily no press."

"Roger that Johnny hyung." Taeyong made a mini salute, digging back into his food as the night comes.

-

"Are you not sleeping yet?" Saereom approached Doyoung who was in their hotel room, with only one bed, reserved by the fathers.

Doyoung had grabbed his stuff and was heading out the hotel room door. "I'm going to go out and sort my thoughts"

Saereom grabbed his wrist, asking him another question and getting closer. "Do you want to sleep with me so that you can sort your thoughts out that way?"

Doyoung bluntly told Saereom. "No thanks, just go to sleep early. You have a big day tomorrow."

Doyoung released his grip from her wrist, just like that as he exited the hotel room on who knows where.

-

As the night continued, the group of friends had finished their dinner with Johnny and Hyunhye going back to their hotel early. Winwin, Taeyong, Yuta, and Sooyoung decided to stroll the city lights of Tokyo with various view attractions at night.

"And then Taeyong told me he was going to take my album collection away because I was obsessed over Korean celebrities that were never going to notice me. He has no right to do that anyways. Let me dream!" Sooyoung pouted while crossing her arms as she told Yuta and Winwin some sibling stories while Taeyong was looking at fishes in a pet shop.

"Well, I bet we are probably more handsome than them anyways." Yuta winked at Sooyoung. "I'm sure that Doyoung had caught your attention."

"Speaking of him, I haven't been able to reach him. I need to apologize to him since I got the wrong side of the story." Sooyoung sighed, rubbing her shoulders with her hand.

"I'm sure that you and Doyoung will work something out soon. You're the first girl that's actually stayed with him and took genuine interest in him from what I've seen." Winwin complimented the girl, making her attention turn towards Winwin.

"Really?" Sooyoung widened her eyes, covering her mouth with her two hands.

"Either they just wanted him for money or they just got bored of his personality. Also, they were scared of his father." Winwin shrugged, seeing that Yuta was suddenly on the phone call.

Yuta hung up the phone with the outmost shock, turning heads to Winwin and Sooyoung. Taeyong came out with nothing but he was happy to see fishes anyways.

"Doyoung drunk called me. But the thing is, he wants to see Sooyoung."

-

Doyoung didn't know how many rounds of drinks that he went through, not caring that it was supposed to be his wedding day.

He called Yuta earlier, wanting Sooyoung knowing she would probably never show up but he felt delusional anyways.

He felt an arm wrapped around him as he was about to slap the person until he saw some illusion of Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung? Is that you?" Doyoung tried to depicter the female's face.

"Oh my god Doyoung, you're so drunk. What happened?" Sooyoung was sniffing him in which he reeked of alcohol.

"Why are you here? I thought you said you hated me." Doyoung leaned into her touches anyways as she tried to keep him steady at the crowded bar.

Then it hit her. Sooyoung completely remembered the words she had said to him.

"No I don't..." Sooyoung caressed his cheeks as she turned his face towards her. "It was a misunderstanding Doyoung. Please believe me."

"Then kiss me." Doyoung said that with confidence. "If you don't hate me then kiss me."

What?

"But you're getting married tomorrow Doyoung..." Sooyoung softly spoke with a tone of sadness.

"I will say no when they ask. I only love you and only you Sooyoung." Doyoung managed to wrap his arm around Sooyoung and pulled him closer as they were at the booth seating at the edge of the bar. "Please kiss me I don't care if I'm drunk."

He's drunk I can't completely believe that.

Sooyoung was at a lost of words and with her only option, she leaned in closer to Doyoung, placing her lips on his for a slow kiss.

She wanted to let go of the kiss but Doyoung's lips felt so intoxicating as she felt hypnotized by him. She felt a hand pulling her down lower, with Doyoung deepening the kiss for a while.

Breaking the kiss, Sooyoung took a couple of deep breaths, watching that Doyoung had passed out on her.

How am I supposed to take him home?