two

Sooyoung was suddenly called to the emergency department as they needed more members around the hospital with a couple of patients who are in severe conditions.

"Oh! Sooyoung, you're here." The emergency department of the hospital, Taeil said to Sooyoung as she arrived. "There's a guy in the room who had fainted so we put an IV in him. Can you check on him to see if anything is abnormal and if he wakes up? I would've sent you to pediatrics but the adults are needed."

Sooyoung walked to the room that was assigned to her and as she walked in, there was a man lying on the bed of the room, eyes closed.

He had jet black hair and a really slim face along with a sharp jawline. Then Sooyoung was bombarded by a man who looked like his chauffeur.

"Do you know how the patient is doing right now?" The man asked.

"Kim Doyoung right? He will be waking up soon as the doctors are filling the IV with nutrients. According to the notes, he had fainted due to lack of meals so please make sure he eats very often." Sooyoung explained to the man. "Are you his parent by the way?"

"No... I'm his assistant. I work for his parents so they just sent me here." The man responded.

"I see." Sooyoung slowly nodded they traded their goodbyes with him leaving for a phone call.

While Sooyoung was waiting for some time, she retied her hair up to a low ponytail and made sure that the IV was flowing properly.

After an hour, the patient, known as Kim Doyoung woke up.

"Hello Doyoung, I'm you're nurse Lee Sooyoung." Sooyoung went over to introduce herself as Doyoung was regaining his consciousness. "How are you feeling right now?"

Doyoung calmly spoke with little to no emotion. "I feel better..."

"I've noticed from the doctors notes that you haven't eaten which resulted into why you fainted. Please remember to take care of yourself. Is there anything going on which caused you to act that way?" Sooyoung asked Doyoung.

"A lot of overworking from my parents." Doyoung sinply replied to the nurse.

"Make sure you don't overwork yourself next time." Sooyoung flashed a smile as she took the IV off from Doyoung. "You should be set for discharge and a man was waiting for you."

"Oh, that's my assistant, Mr. Nam." Doyoung got up from the hospital bed while Sooyoung was helping him. "Thank you again Dr. Lee."

"It's my pleasure, and you can just call me Sooyoung, I'm pretty young here." Sooyoung waved to Doyoung as Mr. Nam escorted Doyoung out of the room while Sooyoung cleaned up his room before running to assist other emergencies.

As Doyoung and Mr. Nam walked out of the hospital, the nurse didn't leave his mind. She was average height for a woman and she was slim. She had the eyes of the innocent but her presence was very mature.

Lee Sooyoung, I'll remember you.

-

"Is there anything else you want me to assist?" Sooyoung was asking Taeil who finished working on a patient from a car accident.

"No that's fine. Thanks Sooyoung, I'm sure Taeyong might be looking for you." Taeil told Sooyoung.

"Ooh goodness! I forgot to check on Choi Eunae!" Sooyoung gasped getting ready to leave.

"If anything, I'll talk to Taeyong if he gets mad!" Taeil watched Sooyoung scurrying to the other side of the hospital.

Sooyoung had arrived at Eunae's room after 10 minutes. Eunae was smiling as she had her last meal.

"Eunae, is it okay I take your blood pressure one last time?" Sooyoung wrapped the blood pressure band around Eunae as she obeyed.

"Thank you Nurse Lee so much for taking care of me. Dr. Lee did my surgery well and I feel all better." Eunae cheered.

"I'm very happy that it went well." Sooyoung responded to the young girl. "I saw your parents earlier and they're going to fill out the discharge papers for you."

"Yay!" Eunae pumped her fist up as the patient and nurse continued the converse until the young girl had officially been discharged.

-

Doyoung was at home at his family's mansion as his mother, Kim Yujin was bringing a tray of food to his room.

"Eat." Mrs. Kim spoke to Doyoung. "I don't want you to end up in the hospital again because you didn't take care of yourself."

Doyoung sighed reluctantly as he eat his food while his mother is watching him. He couldn't read his mother's expression as he didn't want to talk with her either way.

"I'm sorry, I just forgot." Doyoung sighed in defeat with his mother patting his back.

"You shouldn't be sorry for your actions, but be mindful to not do it again." Mrs. Kim monotonously replied to her son, watching him eat slowly.

Doyoung finished his food and his mother took the tray from him. She then decided to tucked her son in bed.

"Get some rest, my son. I have requested a demand to your father to have you off the entire week. I need to feed you so it's best if you stay for a week before heading back to live in your apartment." Mrs. Kim reminded Doyoung.

"Can I at least go out?" Doyoung asked his mother the question.

"If you feel better then you should. I shouldn't be stopping my 26 year old son from having a social life, but you need to come back to this household so I can feed you with your nutrients." Mrs. Kim was talking against the door, loud and proud.

"Thanks Eomma."

"You're welcome."

-

Sooyoung had gotten home back to her apartment, putting her keys back in her bag. Her apartment wasn't the biggest thing in the world, but it only had a kitchen, living, one bedroom and bathroom. She wanted to save money to buy a bigger apartment in the future.

She opened the package that was left out of her apartment and it was an order of a new clothing rack so that she can assemble more of her clothes. Sooyoung built it in no time and now she was sitting on her couch, using one hand to massage her back.

"Hyunhye's really been spoiling me with clothes from her modeling work. Gosh my closet could never stop growing." Sooyoung talked to herself like an older woman. "I don't even have time to go out."

Sooyoung decided to get a cup of water and get a snack before heading to bed. She was scrolling through her phone until she saw a news article, tapping on it.

SM ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE HAVING A NEW BOY GROUP NAMED NCT DREAM, CONSISTING OF 9 MEMBERS

"The agency's last group WayV debuted 3 years ago now actively promoting in South Korea and China. NCT Dream will be debuting in 6 months with the following members: Mark Lee, Huang Renjun, Lee Jeno, Lee Haechan, Na Jaemin, Osaki Shotaro, Jung Sungchan, Zhong Chenle, and Park Jisung."

Sooyoung was about to choke on her water when she saw pictures of her brother in the article, making sure it was him.

My younger brother is debuting in a group and he didn't tell me?? Lee Haechan, I'm beating your ass.

Also, Mark? Our cousin Mark? Lee Minhyung? I thought he was at University of Toronto...

-

hi mochas 🥺💗

also... Sooyoung beating Haechan up.... I wonder how the sibling fight will turn out