four

Sooyoung had changed out of her work clothes and now she's in a white top, blue skinny jeans, and wearing a beige trench coat that Hyunhee had gotten from a modeling session. She also had her black heels on and wore a simple golden necklace and a few bracelets. To top it all off, Sooyoung had a black handbag.

Sooyoung was now at the 'usual' restaurant where Hyunhee and her usually go to which was a famous American cuisine restaurant that was famous in Seoul.

The two friends were sitting at the table in the restaurant where the lights were slightly dim, currently looking at the menu in order to select the dish they wanted. After the waiter had taken their order and their foods given to them, the two friends started to talk.

"So I'm going with Johnny to New York City because he got invited to the Met Gala while I'm just going to accompany him." Hyunhye started off the topic.

"Woah that's so great! I'm so happy for you two! When are you leaving?" Sooyoung asked, taking a bite out of her food.

"In a few days but we're going to be in New York City for a couple of weeks just to tour around to see what the city is like. After all, Johnny is from America." Hyunhye replied to Sooyoung. "I'm not that good at English but hopefully I can learn throughout time."

"I'm sure you'll learn some English before you leave and you'll pick up some English while you're there. It's definitely an experience. Let me know how it goes when you come back to South Korea!" Sooyoung exclaimed, being excited for her friend.

"I will." Hyunhye and Sooyoung continued to eat dinner. "So Sooyoung, are there any charming men that you're seeing right now?" Hyunhye made a smirk.

Sooyoung playfully rolled her eyes at her friend's comment. "I haven't thought about it. All the guys at work are nice but I don't like them like that. I also don't go out meeting people, and no, I'm not taking suggestions to use a dating app."

"Do whatever you want." Hyunhye finished her dinner. "But I hope the man is right for you or else I'm beating him up." Hyunhye made a cute little fist and pretended like she was fighting.

"Okay Hyunhye." Sooyoung chuckled as she finished her dinner neatly too. The waiter came by giving the check to Sooyoung. "Dinner's on me tonight."

"Thanks Sooyoung! You're the best friend ever! I'll make sure to pay next time and you stuff from New York!" Hyunhee excitingly spoke wiping her napkin over her mouth.

"Sure Hyunhye, let's go. Didn't you say you wanted to go jewelry shopping?"

-

Sooyoung and Hyunhye were at the jewelry shop nearby as Hyunhye had made her selection and paid while Sooyoung was still looking as there were a few customers around. Hyunhye then started conversations with the jewelry workers, leaving Sooyoung at her own peace.

Sooyoung saw a particular necklace that she wanted. It was a simple sapphire necklace where the gem wasn't too big nor too small. It looked really expensive though but at the same time she wondered if she should buy it.

Do I want to spend ten grand on it right now?

Just then another presence came by, standing next to Sooyoung.

"I would like to purchase the sapphire jewelry necklace right here ma'am." The man called out to the jewelry worker as she decided to take it out of the glass compartment and put it in a case.

Sooyoung bolted from her space, sad that the man was probably buying it for his girlfriend. When she depicted the man's feature, she couldn't tell if she recognized him or not, seeing that he had already paid.

"This necklace is for you, Lee Sooyoung." The man passed the bag with the sapphire necklace in the case.

"Huh? How do you know my name?" Sooyoung looked up towards the beautiful man, astonished by his beauty, but shocked that he had just bought her the necklace she wanted.

"Do you not remember me?" The man asked as Sooyoung confusingly shook her head. The man let out a small chuckled.

"I'm the patient you took care of in the emergency room a few days ago, Kim Doyoung. Remember me now?" Doyoung reached out for Sooyoung's hand, passing the bag to her and closing her palm so that the necklace was in her possession.

"Oh...umm...I...." Sooyoung stuttered through her speech, taking a deep breath and looking towards Doyoung. "Yes. Yes I do now. How are you feeling? Are you doing any better?"

Doyoung blinked a couple of times, seeing the heart that the girl had, letting out a small smile. "I am feeling much better these days. Thank you. As a reward for you helping me, I bought you this necklace. It was a coincidence that I saw you here." Doyoung checked the clock. "I must get going now, enjoy the gift."

"Oh..okay...thank you." Sooyoung held onto the bag tightly and shyly showing her smile, unable how to interact with a beautiful man. She saw him at his worst but even then she wouldn't judge him. "I'll see you around!"

Doyoung simply waved and left the jewelry shop while Sooyoung stood there, stunned, unable to move her feet.

An arm was placed on her shoulder seconds later, making Sooyoung blink out all of her thoughts.

"So what I said earlier tonight... I guess you are seeing someone." Hyunhye tilted her heard towards Sooyoung. "Care to tell me his name?"

"I rarely know him... Kim Doyoung... I think... He was just a patient from the emergency room and I guess he remembered me." Sooyoung turned to Hyunhye.

"Well I'm sure he had some interest in you Sooyoungie." Hyunhye winked at Sooyoung.

"There's no way!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "I might not even see him again."

"I don't know, but he just bought you a ten grand necklace that you were staring at for twenty minutes." Hyunhye patted on Sooyoung's shoulders, inching closer towards her. "I think it says something."

Sooyoung slightly blushed, recalling the small action made by Doyoung and simple pushed Hyunhye's hand on the shoulder. "You must be imagining things."

Hyunhye and Sooyoung walked out of the jewelry shop, making their way to Hyunhye's car, leaving the place. Hyunhye would drop Sooyoung off at her apartment.

"I could be imagining things right now Sooyoung, but when it comes to reality, it's definitely going to hit." Hyunhye focused on the road as the friends were in the car together.

Sooyoung held tighter onto the bag, looking down on her hands. "How can you be so sure that it's going to be a reality?"

Hyunhye took a deep breath, making a smile.

"You will simply have to wait for it."

-

i have an exam tomorrow boo boo