Is that you? (16)

"You and me, always forever,
We could stay alone together"

(A/N: PLEASE I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GUYS LEAVE COMMENTS IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY)

I woke up to a loud knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I grumbled rubbing my eyes.

The door opened to reveal a dressed up Mina.
"Hey gir- wait are you just waking up?!" She seemed surprised seeing the state I was
in.

"Yeah, why what time is it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"1pm, guess you overslept hey?" She responded, I chuckled, Gosh I must have slept for like an eternity.

"Anyways, we're about to head to the mall, sure you don't wanna come?" She asked me a final time, half of her words sounded a bit slurred as I was still waking up.

"Nah i'm good" I slurred through my words.

"Alright, well everyone is going to be gone until night time but ᵀᵒᵈᵒʳᵒᵏᶦ should be here soon. Don't worry, I made sure that he'll come up here and say hi to you!"

I nodded even though I barely heard what she said, I completely missed the name that she said too. Since I was still half asleep, I was in that state where nothing made sense.

She waved me goodbye and shut the door.

I rubbed my eyes once more, dragging myself out of my bed and going to the bathroom to wash my face.

I turned to look back at my room,
I should be done with my room by the end of the day.

Just like yesterday, I put on another one of my nicest outfits and did my best with my makeup and hair. I was feeling confident again.

For the next four hours or so, I was decorating and desperately trying to make my room look good.

"Ughhh this is going to take forevverrr" I droned, even though at this point my room was practically finished, I just needed to make my bed.

I got up and walked over to my wardrobe which had my phone laying on it, which was close to my door, but just when I grabbed my phone, I heard a firm knock at my door.

"Come in" I said.

Just as the door was about to open, I got a notification on my phone and looked down at it.

I heard a deep voice speak after the door opened, I was still looking down at my phone.
"Hey uh Ashido told me to c-"

He stopped talking when I looked up and we locked eyes.

Just as I saw him, my heart started racing and I froze in shock.
Was it?
No way?
There's no way...

Shoto.

The very same boy that I had fallen in love with, that I had snuck out every single night to spend time with, that I had exchanged all of my secrets with, that knew everything about me was standing before me.

He stared at me in complete and utter shock, eyes wide and mouth agape.

"Y/N?"
"Shoto?"
We spoke in unison, both our voices with the same tone, filled with surprise, euphoria and relief.

He let go of the door handle that he was still holding and tackled me in a hug, both of us falling to the floor.

I couldn't believe it. It was actually him.