Doomsday (8)

"It's only the police, that ever come looking for you."

On my walk home, that uneasy feeling returned that I got on my way there.

It felt like someone was watching me, and I couldn't shake the feeling that something horrible was about to happen.

I picked up my pace, making it home in 11 minutes rather than my usual 15.

As I got to my bedroom window, I tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge?

Someone locked it.

I ran around the house and walked up to the front door. It was unlocked, thank God.

As I opened the door, my heart fell into my stomach, my breathing sped up, my heart started running at light speed and my knees felt weak.

My dad was standing in front of the door.

He smiled manically.

On instinct, I bolted. I ran through the yard, looking for anywhere to hide.
I jumped over the fence and tried to make sure that he didn't see me.

I was shaking, badly. My hands grabbed my hair as I sat against the fence with my knees pressed against my chest.

"Found you."
A deep, threatening voice appeared above me.

My fathers hand grabbed my shirt collar, pulling me over the fence and dragging me inside the house. All while he dragged me, I pleaded and begged for him to stop, to let me go. The pain was unbearable, the back of my legs were being badly scratched from the concrete my skin was grazing against. My shirt was choking me, I couldn't breathe.

As we entered the house, he slammed the front door. He threw me with such force to the side of the kitchen counter, I banged my head on it as I made contact.

I screamed, bloody murder, in pain. The pain just got worse.

I watched in horror as my father grabbed a knife, an extremely sharp knife out of a drawer.

He stood in front of me, knife in hand and kneeled down.

I whimpered and cried in pain from being thrown before, the back of my head thumping in pain.

"So, how long have you been sneaking out for huh?" He put the knife to my throat.

"This boy, it seems that you're so fond of him, hm?"

"Well if you like him so much, why don't I just give you that scar on his face!" He laughed maniacally.

He moved the knife from my throat, putting it under my eye.

"DAD, PLE-"
I screamed at the top of my lungs, almost ripping my vocals cords from the amount of pain I was in.

He was carving into my skin, a choppy circle around my left eye.

I struggled, screaming and trying to get out of his grasp, but every time I moved, the knife would just cut deeper into my skin.

He pulled the knife out of my skin.
"There we go! Now you look just like him!"

The pain I was feeling slowly turned into anger, bloodlust. I'd never been so angry in my life.

How dare he?
How could he do this to me?
What kind of person is so......horrible?

I yelled, but not out of pain, out of anger, pure rage.

I stuck my hand out in front of me and to my shock, he was sent flying back.

The force that pushed him sent him through the wall of the house, tearing it down, landing  him in the middle of the street.

I wasn't thinking straight, I had no idea what just happened or rather... how I did that.

He had dropped the knife, and it was right infront of me.

I grabbed it. Running through the now broken wall and onto the street where my father was now lying.

I screamed as I lifted the knife into the air and stabbed him in the stomach.

There were no thoughts in my head, other than getting revenge.

I repeatedly stabbed him,
shouting;

DIE

*stab*

YOU

*stab*

PIECE

*stab*

OF

*stab*

SHIT

After one final stab, he was unconscious, and I presumed dead.
I realised what I had done.
This is what he wanted?
Right?
Bloodlust?
Murder?
No..no
No..
NO!

I jumped off of my now dead father, sobbing uncontrollably, my eyes flooded with
tears.

What have I done?
What had come over me?
I'm a monster

I looked around me,
there were witnesses...

People must have heard the commotion and went to see what was happening..
and they probably called the heroes.

"no,no,no,no,no,no..no..no..NO!"
a small mumble turned into a loud cry.

I ran down the street, covered in blood, knife still in hand. There were splashes of blood on my clothes and half of my face was completely covered with it, around my eye was bleeding, badly.

I heard sirens in the distance.

"GET THE KID!"
An unfamiliar voice shouted.

Before I knew it, I was being chased by a group of heroes.

I guess in this scenario, I was the villain.

Out of the large group of heroes, a particular one stood out to me.

He was basically covered in flames, red hair and blue eyes, he kind of looked like-

My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain in my side.

I guess that I didn't notice how much pain I was in beforehand because of all the adrenaline  rushing through me.

In an instant, all my pain came back at once. I felt the cut around my eye, the scratches on my legs, the damage on the back of my head, oh God how it hurt.

As I was running, I began to feel lightheaded. I tried to resist the feeling, but it just kept getting worse. My vision was going blurry, I was getting dizzier by the second.

It went pitch black. Like someone just flicked off the switch of my consciousness. I had passed out.