Scott's steps were getting farther up the stairs and closer to the two Hales. Isabella was praying he didn't say anything stupid, he was going to get badly hurt if he did. Derek was a ticking time bomb. Say one wrong thing and you're done.

"Like your sister died?" Scott challenged stupidly.

Isabella legit face palmed at Scott's question. He had done it, he had said something stupid. She looked up at her father in fear for Scott and she knew he was done for. Derek's hands clenched at his sides as they balled into tight fists. Isabella could hear his knuckles cracking and she was fearful for Scott. Derek was trying to stay calm, but Isabella knew it wouldn't last long. Scott needed to drop the topic.

" My sister was missing. We came here looking for her." Derek said angrily as his teeth began to clench together.

" You found her."

Isabella looked down at her feet in sadness. It was really hard for her that day that Derek found Laura dead, she couldn't believe it. She wished it never happened. She needed her. She was the mother she never had.

Derek looked over at his daughter immediately with sympathy. He knew she hated hearing about Laura, it hurt him to know she was so hurt.

Derek's anger flared as he watched his saddened daughter and growled out in anger, "I found her in pieces, being used as bait to catch me."

Isabella's frown deepened, she hadn't known that. She had thought that she was merely killed by the hunters, not used as bait to catch her father. If their plan had worked her dad would be dead and consequently so would she.

"I think you killed them both. I'm gonna tell everyone, starting with the sheriff."

Scott's feet finally reached the top of the stairs and Isabella could hear his heart thumping as if he was scared. He should've been scared seeing as he was dealing with Derek Hale.

Not even three seconds later, Derek burst out from around the corner. Isabella slowly followed out behind him with her lips held tightly together, she was about to watch a fight. A fight between her boyfriend and her father. A weird concept to grasp.

Derek grabbed Scott in one swift motion and threw him down the stairs. Guess I didn't have to be the one to do it, Isabella thought to herself.

Scott rolled all the way down the wooden steps and landed in a pile of dust that flew around him as he crashed to the floor. Isabella didn't particularly feel bad. She felt that he deserved it after everything he said. He had no right to act that way and ruin such a beautiful night, they had only been apart for three hours. It made Isabella worry that it was somehow her fault.

Scott then got up on his hands and knees, slowly turned his head towards Derek who stood at the top of the stairs his teeth bared and eyes glowing.

He growled out at Derek causing him to jump down the stairs, landing squarely on his feet. Scott then grabbed Derek by the collar of his shirt and threw him through the wall to his right. Isabella grunted in annoyance at their carelessness, the house was already broken. They didn't need to destroy it all together.

She walked over to the stairs and sat down on the top step putting her hand under her chin and sighing. She knew that her father was already recovering from going through the wall. He was going to fight. Scott had nothing on him.

" That's cute." Derek said as he dusted off his clothes and stood up with nothing more than a faint grunt. Isabella's ears perked at his words and she smirked evilly. Scott was going to get it now.

Derek let out a loud growl in Scott's direction and Isabella didn't even have to look to know he had shifted. Scott was so screwed.

Scott then growled as well and walked into the hole in the wall, leaving Isabella sightless. She could no longer see any of the fight.  Numerous sounds of growls, punches, crashes, and kicks followed. All the while Isabella sat on the stairs bored as hell listening to them fight.