73. Dinner under the moon

Start from the beginning

He put his right arm on couch around my shoulder and leaned back.

"Do you remember at my school farewell party, you wore Divya's gown..?" He asked and I nodded my head as yes.

"I gifted that to Divya on her birthday. Basically that day you were wearing the dress of my choice." He said while looking in front and then me. He gave me a small smile and I smiled back.

"You were looking beautiful that day." He said while looking at me.

"I was just looking ordinary. It was in your eyes." I said.

"You were never ordinary. I just got late to realise that." He said while looking down.

"We apart from choice but fate bring us together." He raised his head and looked at me when I said that.

"I will never going to leave your hand." He was looking at me with such emotions that his eyes are reciprocating his words which makes my eyes to see through his eyes directly to his soul.

I know I have insecurities but I trust Dhruv. He accepted a girl who was rejected by everyone. He made me his wife without knowing my past. Isn't it fair of if I don't trust him. I have decided that I am going to give my husband percent to this relationship and my first step is coming out from my insecurities and trusting Dhruv he would not gonna leave me.

In her whole life, a girl always want a guy who took care of her and accept her as she is. She wants him to love her unconditionally, I don't know about Dhruv love me or not but he is that man who accept me, the way I am.

When I get so lucky?

Before we could continue sales girl come with the bill. Dhruv read the bill and then he stood up holding my hand. We both went to the bill counter. He paid the bill with his debit card and then we both went out from the shop after giving the address of our house to deliver all things at home.

*****

A girl's life changes after marriage. She has to to start over everything, new place, new parents, new house. A girl change into women after marriage. For some girls this might difficult to leave there parents house but for me it was blessings. A met a person who took care of me more than himself, who bring me out to the hell which I suppose to call my family.
All my wishes have completed.

I may not cried before leaving my house but somewhere I know my life is going change for good reasons.

I might not be a perfect person but I found the perfect partner in Dhruv. Thankyou for choosing me to spend your life with me.

"Is there something on my face?" I didn't realise that I was looking at him without blinking until he asked and started wiping his face with his hand thinking that there might be something on his face.

His words bring me out from my world. My red cheeks are the proof that I was thinking about him. I just shake my head little and turn my face to the other side.

We both are walking in the mall with some shopping begs in our hands. Dhruv bought two set of watches one for himself and one for mine.

When I looked at him again he was grinning and I know my red cheeks confirmed him that only he was in my mind.

"What you said at doctor, was it right?"

His question made me stunned. Because there is many things I confessed and there were things which I don't want him to know.

My answer depends on what he heard.

"What I said to doctor?" I asked while looking down but we still were walking.