~ Chapter 1 ~

• So in this book, it's about a new teenage girl Danny, who's a demigod. She and Nico Di Angelo fall in love but are they able to keep together after all the shit that's thrown in their way?
Ok now the story ❤️💀

~ Danny's pov ~

It was a beautiful sunny day. But don't let the weather fool you, it was just a dome that protected the camp. Rain, snow, sleet, hail? Nah that didn't happen. The camp, the camp I had longed to leave this place since the moment I got here. The people of the camp say it helps a lot, you belong and is great for training so you can deal with the realities of the real world. But I don't belong anywhere... This is Camp Half Blood, and let me tell you, it's one heck of a camp you've never been to.

Obviously, you aren't a demigod like us. Or maybe you are but you most likely aren't. We aren't your average teenagers who only care about how we look and school and love. We care about survival, handling weapons, mastering our demigod power and our skills because it's what we depend on to get along well when we get older. As they say.

My story is different though. I happen to hate this place so much because of its stupidity. It is stupid. I hate it and everything about it and everyone and everything in it. I hate the world, underworld everything. Fields of punishment here I come.... As you can tell I'm pretty negative and such but eh what do I have to lose?

Yeah yeah I get it, it's a very important place and all, but if you can't leave, it's like a prison. We still have to learn stupid stuff. Like its a school where you learn about Greek shit. People... er more like heroes can go on quests, but only the best, strongest and most popular get to actually go and make it back alive. It may be better because your moving, with adhd and stuff, but not for me.

Being as you probably guessed, I am a stupid dim witted, arrogant, rude, complex, depressed, sad, mad, angry, hurt, emtionally unstable and dumb as a doorbell demigod. I happen to have adhd and dyslexia like all my fellow demigods. It does aid us in times of trouble, and also allows us to fail in regular school, which was just great by the way, thanks fucking parents.... But that's a story for later

Now that's enough of a tour, on to me. I happen to come to camp half blood right after the war with Gaea that I wasn't there for. I came maybe a week after, yes. And it was horrible. How I found the camp? Well my story is to come but how I found it:

I had always been living around the camp for awhile, investigating and watching. It looked interesting, and 1 day I got brave enough to go to the entrance. Bad idea I will forever regret.

I went right up to it and just walked through. What I found crazy though was I could read the Ancient Greek above the entrance, and that startled me. I didn't get scared. I wasn't scared of anything. I didn't fear anything, not to brag but really I wasn't.

Camp Half Blood

Somebody approached me carefully, very carefully actually. Dark brown eyes met my bright, sharp blue ones. They noticed I had passed through, and also noted there were no monsters anywhere. They knew I was a demigod before I even knew.

I'll save you the details of the long boring part at the beginning when they tell me about I'm a Demigod and give me a tour and tell me this is home bleh bleh bleh. The fucking stolls just no!

We wanna get to the interesting part don't we?