That's when I saw the girl turned herself around and my eyes locked on her.

"Chris"

She was there, naked on top of Sebastian. I was fuming. I was beyond pissed off. I couldn't find the right words for how I was feeling at this very moment.

"Now, this seems like you're in a pickle. Wouldn't you say, y/n?" I heard Sebastian say.

I notice her holding a gun to Sebastian's head. But it was like something switched in her head and she dropped it, covering herself with the bedsheet.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked, finding exactly the right words I needed.

"It seems that you came just in time" Sebastian said.

Did he think this was funny? I couldn't stop looking at her. Couldn't stop getting the image of her naked on top of my best friend.

"You had her here this whole time. You fucked around with me, so you could keep her to yourself" and then I rounded on her. "What? I wasn't fucking good enough that you had to fuck my best friend? My cock wasn't enough"

"Chris... it's not like-"

"Like what?" I cut her off. I took a step inside the room and slammed the door behind me. "Like what? Do you know how fucking miserable I was? How fucked up I was without you?"

"The same could be said about her, Christopher"

"You're defending her now?" I laughed a little with a smirk "I see, you've always liked her and now you want to play off as the better lover. Just remember who had her first, Sebastian. Who fucked her sweet pussy. I did. You're having nothing but seconds"

I took more steps closer to her. I didn't know what I would do when I got to her side. Hit her, Pull her out of the bed, Punish her.

All I knew was my anger was boiling and I couldn't take it any longer. All this time and she was here. I was in front of her, her eyes looking up at me and I saw so much. I wanted to carry her away, comfort her, but instead I grabbed a fist full of her hair and dragged her out of the bed and onto the floor.

She whimpered as her knees hit the ground, in front of me. I notice from the corner of my eyes that Sebastian got out of bed in his full glory and started coming over. I pulled my gun from behind me and pointed it at him.

"Don't you fucking move, Sebastian" I said, my eyes still locked on y/n.

"Chris, don't do something you'll regret" He said, with his hands up to his head.

Now I saw her, every inch of her since the bedsheet was completely off her. Bruises and faded marks and I could only imagine that Vito had done that to her, given they looked old. The new ones were still shiny and red and I knew Sebastian would have given those to her. Yet, she looked beaten but glowing. Glowing like she should be, so beautiful. I went to touch her. As soon as my hand brushed her cheek, she flinched. That hurt. I was angry, but every part of me fought to not hurt her. I can not hurt her.

"Chris..." her voice sounded broken

I lowered myself down to her level and held her chin so her eyes were directly on mine. My voice barely a whisper "I should never have let you out of my sight. I wish I could take that day back"

Her hands came up and cupped my face. A smile so weak, but beautiful plastered on her sad face. "I wish I had more courage. I should have came straight to you. This was a mistake, I wasn't suppose to be here and nothing like this shouldn't have happened" She begun to cry "It's my fault, Sebastian was a mistake"

As soon as she said his name, I felt rage and thought back to that moment as I stepped into this room.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk" I wiped away her tears. "Everything will be alright now. I'm here." I cocked my head slightly to Sebastian "It seems that you have taken it upon yourself to fool and fuck me around so you could have her. I must admit, that was clever of you"