Chapter 23

*Warning - Mature language and Gun violence***** (Sebastian's Pov)

*
*
*
*
(Sebastian's Pov)

"He's keeping her under lock and key. I haven't seen her in months. There is nothing I can do for you, Sebastian" the female voice of speaker phone came through

"That's not good enough. I have been talking to you for months now. What good are you, if you can not keep tabs on your own dancers?" I shouted back.

"Don't you dare tell me what I should be doing with my dancers. You have called me more than I can count everyday for the last few months. I have gone behind my boss to let you know what has been happening"

"I am your boss as well and you will do well to remember who fucking hired you for that place! If and whenever I call, I demand you to tell me everything that has been going on"

Silence fell upon the phone. I could hear her breathing hitching and contemplating on what to say next.

"Yes, boss. As I had said before, since that night, no one has seen her. I had emailed you everything I know about their relationship. He is busy with a new project and y/n hasn't been seen. Now, if you don't mind I have business of my mine to take care of"

"Goodbye Michelle" I hung up the call.

I threw my glass of whiskey to the wall. I was pissed... no beyond pissed off. I should have never got on the plane here, never should started this project if I knew he would swoop in and claim something so beautiful and pure from me.

My home office door opened and Beth walked in. I couldn't deal with this bitch at the moment. "leave me alone"

"I thought we could have some time together. Since, it's been a few days now that you haven't spent with me" She said, trying to sound sexy.

She came over to me and just sat herself down on my lap. She's looking to seriously get beaten here. But I keep my cool and look at her. Since that day, back at the casino, I had turned her into a good little obedient girl. Does exactly what I tell her to do and just knows when I need to be pleased.

I wasn't looking for her to please me right now. I needed to be alone and deal with some business. I will finally be leaving here next year and I can get back to my main reason of returning back.

Her hand roamed down my legs and back up towards my crotch. Squeezing it just a little so I would crave for me. Bitch doesn't realise who I am. I don't crave for something that I don't want and she'll soon find out.

"I hate the fact you have that photo still. It's in every room and the office at work. Maybe I will replace it with my photo" Beth went to grab it and I snatched her wrist.

"You will do well to shut your mouth and not touch things that doesn't belong to you" I tightened my grip on her tiny wrist. "Unless you want to lose that hand?"

She recoiled her hand back from me "I don't see the fascination of this bitch. She's been on your desk for over a year and yet, you're here with me."

I stared at the photo. It was the same photo that Michelle sent me the day I left. Creepy, one might say. But to me, it was the most beautiful thing to stare at. Michelle had been sending through more photos and the ones that Chris sent me have helped me to relieve some pressure that I have.

I needed her. I crave for her. Sweet sweet y/n. Just one more year and I will be able to see what has been going on and how I make my plan work in taking her.

"Sebastian... what if we take a photo and I frame it for you?"

"Get out"

"But baby..."

"I said get out!" I push her off me. "Remember your place! I let you live, I could have killed you"

"You said you would keep me around"

"I would keep you around because you're such a good fuck" I spat at her.

I stared down at her, on the floor. That's where she belongs, on the floor at my feet. Suddenly, a smirk spread across my face. I just thought of a clever idea. I put my hand out for her to take it and get up.

I placed my hands on both her arms and trapping her in my grasp. "What would you say, to coming home with me? Back where I really live once this is over and taken care of? I have someone you might like to meet and you'll be doing me a favour"

"Really? Sebastian, yes. I'll come with you. How else will you be satisfied?" She winked at me.

"Like I said, you're good to keep around because of a great fuck that you are" and I kissed her on the lips. "But you could never really please me"

I was already forming a plan and I know this will work. Chris and I have been friends since our childhood, but I would break that friendship over a simple woman. A simple goddess.

I left Beth there and headed outside the house to the gun range that I set up to help keep my sanity. I took my gun out of the back of my pants, where I keep it in case I needed it and aimed for the target.

I took my phone out and dialled Nick's number. Answering it quickly I gave him a task and I warned him that he better deliver me good news each time I call. I will not tolerate bullshit and disobedience from anyone.

"Find out what's going on. Get someone in the crew back at home to keep an eye and ear out on anything that happens and report back to me, everyday. I would also like a ticket booked for my return. Do not disappoint me Nick" I hung up without another word to him.

I went back to shooting at the target that was hung up in the distant. If I needed to claim and protect y/n, then I need to practice in case I have to kill anyone to have her. Even if that means killing my childhood friend Chris.

Tiktok: EvansStanxx 🥰

Author's Note:

It seems that Sebastian is forming a plan for his return and will get Beth involved.

- Will his plan work?
- Will Sebastian take y/n?
- Is there something else in the works?

- Will his plan work?- Will Sebastian take y/n?- Is there something else in the works?