Chapter 35

*Warning - Sexual content, Mature Language & Violence (Guns)*****{Chris'POV}

*
*
*
*
{Chris'POV}

My cock was getting so hard with every passing moment. Finger fucking y/n and watching her struggle against me was pure pleasure. My cock was literally fighting against my pants and it was ready to pop out and get what it wanted.

I had y/n practically sitting on me now, which didn't help my situation. Her leg spreading over both mine just to give me more access to her. Hearing her little moans escape her pretty mouth was heaven to my ears.

I leaned into her. "Did you forget that it was a game? Because by the sounds of it, you lost baby girl" I took her ear into my mouth and pulled down on it. Another moan escaping, a pretty loud one coming from her. "You better try to hide your moans. My men will think that I'm hurting you".

"I can't help it... Fuck!"

Her moans were sweet music to my ears. I could feel her building up as I moved my fingers in and out, slowing down my movements in an attempt to make her last longer.

"Chris, don't slow down. I'm about-"

"Sir" Eric's voice grabbed my attention and I stopped immediately, y/n looked flushed and surprised.

"What is it?" I had some of y/n's juices on my fingers and began to place them in my mouth, cleaning the juice off.

Eric looked over at y/n for a second before turning his eyes on me. "I need a word in private, sir"

I got up and walked into the kitchen with Eric. As soon as the door shut behind us, Eric gave me the information. "He's here? How the fuck is that even possible?"

"Sebastian's man, Nick is out there. He informed me as soon as I spotted him getting out of the car. What would you like us do?"

"Get her out and back to my house" I grabbed Eric from the collar of his shirt "You better make sure she is safe"

"Shouldn't Sam do it?"

"I don't trust him. I only let him live because of her. Just fucking do what I say Eric" I let him go.

A crashing noise came from out the front, I strode past Eric and pushed the doors open. I scanned the room for y/n, but she was gone. I pushed through my men and stormed outside.

Guns were firing and I saw her being thrown into the back of a car with a man. The door slamming and the car took off, I tried getting to my car but Eric pulled me back. "It's too dangerous, sir. You need to take cover"

I didn't even think, I took my gun from behind me and started shooting anyone who I could see while keeping my head down. I felt and knew it was Eric who latched onto my arm, running me to safety and pulling me behind the building.

"Sir, we need to get you out of here!"

"I will not let y/n get away! Block all the exits... Vito is not taking her!" I shoved my arm out of Eric's grip. "Call it in" my phone buzzed and I answered it "What?" I could hear Sebastian on the other end, telling me about Vito coming into the city and looking for y/n. I rolled my eyes at him. "I know, Seb! They just took her now. I'm blocking all the exits. I need you to get your men on the border as well"