Chapter 17:

*Warning - Violence ahead {Gun use}****{Chris' Pov}

*
*
*
{Chris' Pov}

After our discussion in the shower, I wasn't in fact going to have sex with her. I knew she just said it because of what happened last night and she wanted to get it over with as she was afraid she might get raped. She didn't even sound convincing. I had waited a whole year for her to give me permission but I wasn't going to take that.

I'm a dominate boss but I have my limits and know how to treat women. I was raised to respect ladies, my own lady when the time came and that is what I am going to do with y/n. I know when I set the terms and agreement with her a year ago, she wanted out.

But after the taste of what life was like with me, she stuck around. I have made sure that Vito was never able to find her and whenever she saw his men in my city, we either directed them back to their own city or they were killed.

One was close to figuring out that y/n was here before Eric noticed and ordered some of the guys to kill him. I will keep her here no matter who I have to kill. She belongs to me and only me.

"Boss, you have a meeting with those clients from the fight club?" Eric interrupted my thoughts

"Where's y/n?" I asked.

"She's around. Sam has his eyes on her"

"Make sure they don't see her. I don't want them to go back and tell Vito where his wife has been hiding for the past year. The last thing, I need is for him to come into my city and there's a war. I have already had enough of those bastards who can't keep up with their payments. I don't care what deal Sebastian had made with Vito"

"I'll get Michelle to take y/n out, if you want?"

I rubbed my temples. "No, just make sure she's not seen"

He nodded and I waved him away to open the door for my guests. They walked in and went straight to their knees. Apologising for the late payments and that Vito was using his money for something more important.

I spoke to Sebastian about this all. He mentioned that Vito was going to help pay and run the business. I was against it at first but with Sebastian out of the country, I needed reassurance. I didn't like the fact it was coming from Vito who was looking for y/n but still.

"You were warned that if you could not keep up with the payments, no matter what the deal was between my other partner and Mr. Riveria was. I was allowed to do with you what I see fit. Even if that means I can kill you both"

I sat in my chair, my hand reaching for my top drawer opening it and reaching for my gun. Eric was at the door behind the men.

"Mr. Riveria... his... his using the money to... to find his wife. She's been missing for a year... Please, give us time"

"You had time. Now you're behind by three months. I can not let this keep going. I run a business and if that business is not making me money then it must be the poor management that is set up in that place" I was losing my patience with them both.