Chapter 15:

*Warning - Abuse, Nudity, Sexual Content & Mature language* ***{Sebastian's Pov}

*
*
*
{Sebastian's Pov}

I can't believe it's been a year that I've been in Australia and that this casino has been operating and doing well. very well, in my opinion. It wasn't hard finding the right people to take over it while I head back and visit Chris. I didn't want to leave to early, though. Anything can and could happen, that's why I told him I would be back in two years. But I could never imagine this being operated and in good hands of my friend Charlie.

Meaning, I was free to set up more businesses around this city before I do head back. I will own this city and with the money I make from it, I will be able to buy Chris out and take everything from him.

It wasn't anything personal. We have been friends for so long and we had came up with nothing and made a name for ourselves and went into business together, but now it was time for me to step out of this childish game and become my own.

I sat in my chair at the desk in the office of the casino, high above with windows looking over everything and seeing how easy it was for me to con people into coming and spending their money.

I looked over of at a photo that Michelle sent me of y/n. Back when she was starting at the strip club. I had it to put in a frame. I just simply couldn't get her out of my mind. It's been a year and I have fucked so many girls while being away. But no matter who the girls were, all I wished was for y/n to be under me while I railed her into the next day everyday.

I felt myself get hard and as I sat there looking at the photo, I begun to stroke to cock through my pants. Thinking of how her sweet lips would feel on my cock as she took all of me in. I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled them down a little with my boxers. My cock sprang out and I wrapped my left hand around it.

"Fuck" I said to me, as I stroked it up and down. My eyes never moving from the photo of y/n. "I can't wait to have you. I can't wait for you feel all of me and by mine" how can someone of this effect on me and I haven't even had her yet?

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Luckily for me I had a tall desk and it covered everything from unwanted eyes.

"What?" I asked, rude.

The door opened and a girl walked in with Nick behind. Not a girl that worked here. I know all my female staffs. I know them too well, since I like to try before buying.

"Boss... I found this one cheating" Nick said, pushing the girl towards me.

My hand still rubbing my cock. "You've been a naughty girl, haven't you?" she wanted to say something, but I put my right finger up to my lips "shh... no need to explain. You did something wrong and now you have to be punished"

I waved Nick away and as soon as he closed the door behind him, I stood up. My pants falling and my cock was on show. She was taken back with the sudden intrusion. I motioned with my finger for her to come over to me, but she refused.