Chapter 10:

{Your Pov}

{Your Pov}

I don't know how but I was back under the blankets in the bed. The sun shining through the curtains and I grabbed my phone to check the time. Seven in the morning? I started to get my bearings and scanned the room.

"So I didn't just dream everything. This is actually real" I rubbed my eyes.

Everything in the room was a natural colour that gave off some calming vibe. Funny, considering the man who actually lives here and what I overheard. I threw the blanket away from me and noticed I was still in my shirt. Luckily. So, that must have mean that I would have somehow put myself to bed.

I got up and collected my pants and threw them back on me. My hair was a mess, but I didn't care. I was going to leave here and then get to my apartment to pack up again. I grabbed my shoes and tiptoed all through the hall and down the stairs of the house, not that I get very far to the front door.

"Good morning. I'm glad you are awake, y/n. I've made breakfast"

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him, coming towards me. I needed to run and not look back. But it was like I was planted to the spot, I couldn't move at all. He stopped an inch away from me, looking down at me.

Was he always so tall?

Was I always so small?

"It's rude to not say good morning back"

I slowly lifted my head towards him and met his gaze. "Morning" was all I could manage.

"Not a good morning? you're not a morning person. I can certainly change that with breakfast" He lightly kissed my forehead.

What the actual fuck is going on? I just caught him last night doing some sketchy bullshit and now, he wants to offer me breakfast? "I need to get going"

"Have some breakfast and then take a shower. I will get someone to get you fresh clothes to wear" He turned around to start walking back to the kitchen

I needed to stand my ground. "No! I am going home and changing my clothes. Then I will be leaving this city"

This made him stop now and bow his head a little. I started to get nervous about what might happen next. I have been here before where Vito thinks he can treat me like I was nothing. Commanding me to do whatever he wanted, but this time I wasn't going to do bend so easily. 

I wanted to say something and want him to turn around, but on the other hand I didn't. I didn't want to face whatever expression he had on his face. Honestly, time had stood still with how long he was contemplating on what to say. I was thinking of what he would say and then my rebuttal towards it.

"y/n" Here he goes. "What you heard or saw last night..." he trailed off, not knowing what to say next.

"I didn't hear or see anything. I promise, I won't say anything"

He turned around now and his eyes pierced right through me like a dagger. He took a step towards me and I automatically moved back. Each step he took, I took back until he was right in my face. I stumbled and nearly fell if it wasn't for him catching me.

His hands were strong and wrapped around my body like nothing. Picking me up, close to his body, he guided me over to the stool at the kitchen bench and sat me down. Placing a plate of in front of me. "Eat".

I didn't. I didn't dare touch it, in case he had put something in it. Vito would do that every time I saw something I wasn't meant to or said something that he didn't like. I pushed it away a little, but he brought back in front.

He then sat down next to me with his own plate "I'm not going to poison you. Just eat" he said, taking a bite out of his own toast.

I picked my slice of toast up and took a crunch of a bite. I swallowed it. "Alright, I've eaten. I should..."

"Stop making this difficult. Just sit and finish your breakfast." Christopher raised his voice a little to me and I was taken back.

After a few minutes I finished my toast and drank the juice he offered, in silence. I sat there, waiting in fear for him to say something. I watched as he took our plates away and washed them. I watched him intently and couldn't figure him out. I can normally read people, but with him... it's something else.

"Stop" he said.

"What?" I questioned.

"Stop staring at me" he said.

How did he know I was staring? He has his back to me. "Sorry"

Turning off the water, he dried his hands and faced me. Silence fell upon the house that you could just hear me breathing. He walked over to the bench and sat down again, this time next to me. Pulled my stool closer to him and turned it, so I was somewhat in between his legs.

Oh god! I started to feel hot and my breathing was getting a bit heavier than normal. Please don't let him notice it. Why has he got this control over me? One minute his cold and I want to run the next I want him to to do me on this island bench.

"You're blushing, y/n" bringing his palms up to stroke my cheeks. "Relax. Take deep breathes, baby"

Fuck! Oh god! I closed my eyes in anticipation of what he was about to do. I felt his lips draw closer to mine and then attached themselves to my own lips. Everything either was moving very fast or everything stopped. I couldn't tell.

My hands snaked themselves around his waist and locked themselves in behind his back while I felt one of his hand move from my cheek to place it on my thigh and the other still holding my head, keeping me in place of his lips.

Finally, he pulled away from me and I slowly opened my eyes. Resting our foreheads on each others. My breathing was caught in mid-way and I swear I could feel myself ready to faint.

"Now... How about that shower I spoke about?" His voice sounded hot and out of breathe as well.

All I could manage was a slight nod. Not a single word was coming to me. I let him hold my hand and guide me away from the kitchen and up the stairs once more.

So much for me sticking to my guns and walking away from this...

Author's Note:

Who could say No to Chris? I mean... he just screams SEX!

Tiktok: EvansStanxx 🥰