Chapter 45

Warning - Mature language, nudity, gun

*
*
*
*
{Your POV}

I woke up with heavy breathing on the back of my neck. I shifted my head slightly and saw Sebastian fast asleep. My mind quickly jumped to what happened and how I ended up being in his bed, naked.

"Oh shit" I whispered to myself.

Last night events swarming back to my mind. Everything from the gym scene to Sebastian carrying me to the bedroom to the very moment that we ended wrapped in each other's arms.

This was not suppose to happen. I was not suppose to end up sleeping with him. I needed to get out of here and go straight to Chris.

Chris...

What the fuck am I suppose to say to him? Your best friend helped me escaped from Vito and then we fucked? That's not going to go down with him or for Sebastian. But for now, I needed to find some clothes and leave here without waking Sebastian up.

As I managed to get out of the bed, I heard a phone ring and quickly looked everywhere for it. It was on Sebastian's bedside table. I watched as he stirred in the bed but didn't go for the phone. I went over and grabbed it.

Picking up the phone, it had Chris' ID. I pressed the answer button, ready to place it to my ear but I felt a hand grab my wrist. Chris' voice coming through the phone speaker. 

"Don't you look gorgeous, standing there naked in front of me" Sebastian stretched his hand out towards me. "Give me the phone, sweetheart"

Chris' voice still coming through and I tried to lift my hand up, but Sebastian's grip went tighter and the look he gave me was threatening. I passed the phone to him and he took it with a smirk. 

"Morning, Christopher. What do I owe the pleasure of this call, so early?" he paused for a few seconds before talking again. "When did this happen? Are you sure, she isn't there?" he looked right at me. "If I see her anywhere near our boarders, I'll make sure to get her to safety." Still staring at me "I'll get my men to go out now and look around"

He hung up and threw the phone at the end of the bed. I stood there, naked and my wrist still bound by his grip. "Let me go, Sebastian"

"Why? you are safe and I know you don't want to leave" he gently pulled me down, so now I was on top of him.

Only the bedsheet separating us. Our lips inches apart and I couldn't stop myself from thinking thoughts of wanting to kiss him. Wanting him to have me, again.

"Sebastian, I need to leave. This was a mistake. I need to get out of here" I whispered.

"You don't sound convincing, doll. It sounds like you want to stay here and let me rail you over and over again." He lifted his head up and closer to my ear "I smell it on you. I feel your body wanting me, to fuck you in every way possible" he bit my earlobe

I closed my eyes and tried to hide my moan. It wasn't the fact that he had bit my earlobe, it was the fact that I felt him even under the bedsheet. His cock poking through and straight to my core. It didn't help when he shifted in the bed.

"Let it out, baby girl. I know you want too. You don't think I can feel how wet you are?" His hands roaming down my bare back and then smacking onto my ass. I jumped from it "My cock is dying to be in your pussy and just needing to fill you up"

Something about the way he spoke was just ringing in my ears. Making me lose every inch of my senses. Sebastian is both Vito and Chris and there's nothing I can do. I want to run, get away from him just like I did with Vito. Yet, he makes me want to stay and let him have his way with me, teach me everything he knows and knows how to treat me, just like Chris.

"Focus baby. I don't want your mind wondering when it should be focused on me" Sebastian said.

"Sebastian" I barely managed to whispered out

"Shhh.. Shhh.. just let it happen" Sebastian said, resting his hands on my hips and forcing me to sit up.

Without breaking eye contact, he moved the bedsheet off himself and wiggled me around so now our naked bodies were actually touching and I felt his cock spring up. I moved my hands swiftly through the bed and under the pillow, Sebastian's head was lying on.

That's when I felt it.

Something cold and hard.

He had his gun under the pillow.

I wrapped my fingers around it and tightened my grip. A surge of power went through me and I knew, if I was going to get out of here I was going to have to play Sebastian's game.

And that's exactly what I plan on doing.

I pressed my lips to his and started kissing him, I heard him grunt with satisfaction and felt his hips move, rubbing his cock on my entrance. Suddenly I felt his cock poking through my core and inside of me. I detached my lips and let out a moan.

I looked at him with a smirk on his face. This is what I wanted, I wanted him to feel that he was in charge until I made my move. I waited for him to be so deep into his actions and into me that he wouldn't see it coming.

I laid my head on his shoulder, letting him thrust faster. Our movements in sync while his lips begun sucking on my right shoulder blade. I moaned into his shoulder and placed all my weight on him. My head shooting up from Sebastian gripping some of my hair in his hand. Our eyes locked onto each other.

I smiled at him. "Seems like you're enjoying this more than you lead on, doll" he said to me.

"You have no idea, Sebastian" I pulled the gun out from his pillow and sat right up, aiming the gun right at his head. "It seems to me that you are in a pickle, here"

I pressed the gun firmer into his forehead.

"Go ahead, sweetheart" he wrapped his left hand around my hand that was holding the gun. "Pull the trigger."

I heard the door open, but I didn't want to lose eye contact with Sebastian. This needed to be done.

"Ohhh... Shit sorry, Sebastian" Came a voice, that I knew so well.

"No need to be sorry, Christopher" Sebastian smirked at me.

I whipped my head and my body slightly to see Chris standing there at the door.

"Chris..."

Tiktok: EvansStanxx ❤️

Author's Note:

Guilt, confident and fear runs through y/n's mind and body... how will this go down with Chris?

 how will this go down with Chris?