Chapter 12:

{Your Pov}

{Your Pov}

I poked my head out of the bathroom to see if Christopher was anywhere in the bedroom. Nope, the coast was clear. I stepped out, with nothing on. I walked over to the bed and saw clothes waiting for me lying flatly on the bed, just like he said.

A lacy red bra with underwear to match and a v-shaped black dress. An envelope was attached to it the dress. I picked it up and opened it, pulling out a note.

"Dear y/n, I hope you find the clothing for you appropriate and the right fit. I will have someone come over to do your hair and make-up. You will be companying me for lunch and then later at dinner. I can not wait to see how you look. - Christopher"

I gently threw the note on the bed and picked up the dress. I went over to the a stand mirror and placed the dress in front of my body. Now I know looking at it and trying it on are two different things. Because it doesn't actually seem that bad.

But once I slipped it on over my red bra and underwear, it was a completely different story. For one, the v-shaped was really low that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't cover my bra or my fucking boobs. And secondly, it was short. Not even knee-length, it didn't even reached my knees but it didn't show my vagina.

"He has to be fucking kidding me? I can not wear this!" I said.

"But you must. Whatever Mr. Evans has picked out for you, you need to wear it." I turned around so fast, I nearly fell over. "I understand it seems over the top with showing your body off"

"Showing my body off? I might as well not wear anything, Michelle. This is ridiculous, I am not wearing it"

I went to start stripping, but Michelle stopped me "You don't actually know who Mr. Evans is" she shook her head. "He runs this city, y/n. That strip club you work at. He runs it with a partner"

"Look, I left another city for this some bullshit. I wanted a fresh start. I am not staying here any longer if this is going to be like the place I had left"

"Mr. Evans doesn't take girls who work for him out to lunch. Just go, see what his intentions are and then if you want to leave, just leave. He can't stop you"

Something about that last sentence "he can't stop you" hit me. Like, she knows that he can and he'll do anything possible to stop me. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'll see what his true intentions are and if I don't want it, Im gone"

(Later)

Once my hair and make-up were done, I don't know why, but I was waiting outside in the large courtyard at the front of the house. I didn't see Christopher anywhere in the house but another note on the bench top stating to meet him out front.

I tried to fix my dress as much as I possibly can when a black limo drove up and stopped right at me. I squinted my eyes to see inside the dark tinted windows, but it wasn't until the driver stepped out and walked over to me to opened the door that I saw him step out.