Chapter 24

*Warning - Abuse (Torture)****{Chris' POV}

*
*
*
*
{Chris' POV}

{Five Weeks Later}

"We need to get this under way and doing it quietly as we can. What have we got on him so far?" I asked Eric, who was standing near the window of my office looking out.

"The man I placed there has been reporting back that Vito is murdering his own man over this. He isn't liking the failure of his man. He found out about Jules being killed but doesn't know where he was at the time and if he had found her" Eric said. "We also have more photos of him with other women. So, if he truly did care about y/n he wouldn't be shoving his tongue in another innocent's throat"

I was holding those photos that Eric mentioned in my hands. He is a pig, but if he hasn't found her thats good enough for me. But each day has become more and more dangerous.

"You can not keep her locked up here, sir. She needs to get back into a routine and have some freedom. Let her go back to work"

I slammed the photos down on the table. "She has been put in danger because of that place. I told her from the start to stop working and she denied me. Now, she's been harassed and kidnapped. She stays where she is"

I could see from the corner of my eyes Eric turning to face me. How can I send her back there when she was kidnapped because I wasn't there watching her? I do blame myself for not attending and keeping a close on her, but it was Sam's duty to fucking watch her and protect her.

"At least let Sam go" Like he just read my mind, Eric protest for the release of Sam. "Have you not tortured him enough? It's been five weeks"

"Are you questioning my authority?" Now I looked up at him with fire in my eyes. "He failed twice! He needs to be shown what happens when you fuck up"

"He is one of us, sir. He was doing his duty"

"HE FAILED HIS FUCKING DUTY!" I raised my voice.

I looked at him with pure anger spreading across my face. Who the fuck does he think he is to talk to me like this? I am the boss and I will fucking do whatever I choose!

A light tap on the door got my attention and I settled backwards into my chair. Calming myself down. I motioned for Eric to open it and he stood back for Paul to stride in, closing the door behind himself.

"What is it Paul?" I asked, still calming myself down.

"I thought you should know that she has gone down to the dungeons... to see him"

I stood up and without another word to either men, I stormed out of the office. Walking past the guards in the hallway and into the security room, I told the guards to leave so I could watch what she was doing alone.

I sat in the chair and put the volume up. She knew I had cameras everywhere in this house and still thought it was a good idea to go down and see him. She had done this a few times within the five weeks.