🧸Being Apart🐼

Gulf pick up the last plastic bottle and put it on the trash bin and let out a deep sigh inhaling the fresh air by the beach.

He is always doing this 15minutes walk every morning before he go to work. Its his daily routine to walk by the beach and pick up some plastic trash on his way.

Gulf put his two arms in the air and stretch while looking at some children who was enjoying the blue clear water and he find himself smiling while watching the kids playing.

A few minutes and he decided to go back to his room to prepare to go to work.

Its been 3months since he decided to moved in the island from the city and put up a small local cafe downtown that makes him more satisfied and happy while managing the store.

There is so many tourist and locals that likes his coffee and hang out in the cafe.

He almost forgot the reason why he decided to move in this small island and start a new life.

He grab the towel out of the rack and headed to the bathroom.

The sound of the warm water coming from the shower makes his nerve relax and comfortable.

Gulf close his eyes and rub the soap on his chest while humming a song when suddenly the surge of memory flashes back on his mind.

"Yes,I will. And after the wedding you will leave us alone"
Gulf heard Mew talking to someone on the phone that morning after they spend the night together.

Gulf felt a sudden stab of pain but he act like nothing happened when Mew get back to their room.

They are together for 3years and Gulf was aware how Mews Dad dislike him but he don't have any idea that Mew's Dad will marry him to a girl that will ruin their relationship and Mew didn't told him anything about it.

Mew walk up to him and kiss him on the lips passionately.

And Gulf made up his mind. He let himself lose to Mew again that morning before he decided to let Mew go.

Gulf snap back and turned off the shower and wipe himself with a towel.

He miss Mew so much that the pain was so unbearable..
He can't imagine losing Mew to someone else but this is for Mew's future this is for the best.

Gulf grab a pair of Black jeans and a white shirt on his closet and put on a white sneakers. He check himself on the mirror and head out the door.

20minutes later and he reach his destination.

He was busy setting up the shop when a group of foreigners went inside the coffee shop checking the menu when Gulf feel a sudden urge to look outside the coffee shop.

Its Mew.

Staring at him through the glass with a sign of relief on his eyes when he saw Gulf inside the cafe.

He went inside and sit on the chair beside the door while watching Gulf busy moving on the counter.

Gulf compose himself and entertain the group of customers and when they left Mew get up from his sit and lock the door and put on the close sign.

He walk up to Gulf that still staring at him on the counter.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?"
Gulf started but Mew just keep walking approaching him and didn't answer his question.

Mew just keep walking towards him that makes Gulf hit the counter with his back that he can't go anywhere.

Mew stare at him with full of sadness on his eyes while he hold Gulfs waist.

"Why did you leave? Why did you left me? I was looking for you all over the place and I feel like I'm going crazy just thinking that you left me. Why did you do that? Why did you left?"
Mew asked in a pained voice.

Gulf bite his lower lips and remove his gaze from Mew.

Mew cupped his face and tried to kiss him but Gulf refused.

''Tell me what happened why did you leave? Is it about my Dad again?''
Mew tighten his grip on his waist.

''I heard you are talking with someone on the phone about you are getting married. Just don't disobey your Dad its for your own good. He just want you to have your own family and you can't make it possible as long as we are-...''
Gulf got cut off when Mew suddenly pull him closer and pressed their lips together.

Gulf tried to stop him but Mew tighten his grip on his waist and pull him even more.

He miss this man so much the kiss and those strong arms wrapping on him. Gulf just let him do what he wants and just response to Mew's kiss. They are both panting when Mew let go of his lips and stare at Gulf's face.

''Its my sister's wedding and my sister called me that Dad said that I need to be there or else he will set me up on a wedding again so I attended the wedding..Dad promise me that he will not do anything stupid against us so relax''
Mew answered peeking a kiss on Gulf's lips.

Gulf just stare on Mew unbelievably.

''Now can we settle this and let's go home? I miss you so much Tua eng.''
Mew muttered that makes him smile.

Gulf wrapped his arm around Mew's neck and kiss him passionately.