🧸Falling Apart🐼

Gulf let out a sigh the moment his back hit the recliner chair facing the crystal clear water of the beach. The water looks so inviting but he is not in the mood to swim.

The blue sunny sky makes him wants to take a nap for a while so he just close his eyes and cover his face with a towel and drift off to sleep.

....

"What's this again?"
Mew asked him with a creased on his forehead the moment he walk in inside their condo.

Gulf look at him confused waiting for him to continue.

"This..."
Mew show him the clip of his event earlier. He let out a sigh and continue walking to the living room and did not answer instead he pick up Hazard and bring it to the couch.

"I'm asking you. What was that?"
Gulf flinch a little by the tune of Mew's voice coz he did not expect him that he will use him that kind of tune.

Gulf look up to Mew surprised.

"Its just a clip..what is the big deal?"
Gulf asked innocently while he cuddled with his cat.

"It's not a big deal? Look,you are being attack because of what you said..and you qre saying its not a big deal? What the heck Gulf?"
Mew said annoyed.

"Its fine..it will pass. I just answer Mc's question so what's wrong with that?"
Gulf ask he was started to get annoyed too the way Mew talk to him right now.

"Did we talk already that we will not talk about our couple works in our public events? I thought we make it clear already. So what is it now?"
Mew said trying to hide the annoyance on his voice.

"I just want them to be happy..so I responded like that...and I just said "maybe" I didn't told them that we have a couple work soon..I'm just trying to ride the atmosphere in my event earlier."
Gulf answer starting to regret what he did.

"Hope next time you mind what you talk in public Nong..we are just trying to be careful what we spill in the public since we work solo now. I don't want them to think that we are using each other for fame...hope you understand that."
Mew said before he go back infront of his laptop.

Gulf stood up from the couch still holding Hazard on his arms and look at Mew who was already busy typing on
his laptop.

"I'm really sorry about what happened..I promised it won't gonna happen again. I'm sorry if it coz you some negative comments from them..I'm so sorry. I'm just gonna take a shower now."
Mew look at Gulf who has walk inside their room after. He just sat there still staring at the closed door.

Mew bite his lower lips feels a little bit guilty on what he said to Gulf.

He let out a sigh and continue what he was doing infront of his laptop.

...
Gulf put Hazard down and entered to the bathroom. He stared on his reflection in the mirror.

"Am I too loud this days?"
Gulf talk to himself biting his lower lips. He can still remember Mew's face and his cold tune while he talk to him.

"Maybe I should take a break with P'mew and everyone."
Gulf said to himself.

He took a quick shower and went to bed without saying goodnight to Mew. After he dried his hair he went straight to bed.

He was still thinking about what Mew told him earlier so he can't sleep..he was still on that position when he finally heard their bedroom door open.

Gulf close his eyes and pretend to sleep.

....

"Tua eng..are you asleep?"
He said after he close the door and walk on the other side of the bed.

He can hear a soft snore coming from Gulf he was already asleep.

He didn't even say goodnight. Mew let out a deep sigh and settle himself to bed. He turn around to Gulf wanting to hug him but he fight the urge to do so.

"Am I too much earlier? I'm sorry..I'm just worried about you.."
Mew said the guilt started to eat him.

...
Its already 8am when Mew woke up the next morning with an empty space beside him.

He yawned and stretched his back before he stood. He went to take a shower.

Then he went out of their room and headed to the kitchen expecting Gulf to be there waiting for him with his breakfast but he was not there...there is a breakfast being prepared but Gulf is no where to be found..

He was wondering where he is since he has a day off today.
Mew sit and started eating when his phone started buzzing.

Its a message from Gulf.

"I'm sorry about what happened..I'm sorry if I cause you this ruckus..I promised that I'll be more careful from now on. Anyway,I'm leaving for days to clear my mind just don't call or look for me..I want to be alone. Thank you for understanding..I'm sorry again."
Mew dialled Gulf's number instead of texting back but its already unavailable.

"Sh*t!"
Mew cursed under his breath. He put his breakfast in the fridge and went in their room to grab his bag and car keys.

He ask Gulf's manager on his whereabouts but they refused to tell him. So he don't have any choice but to wait for Gulf's text.

He keep on texting him but he didn't even read his messages.

He was still scrolling on his social media when the post from his Studio notify him.

He let out a deep sigh after he read it. Hope Gulf didn't see it when he realized that its was 9hrs ago.

"Is this the reason why he leave?"
Mew ask to himself. He is still trying to contact Gulf but its still the same. No response.

....

Gulf woke up when he felt something heavy on his chest. And when he open his eyes he saw Hazard sleeping on him.

He pet him and sit on his recliner still thinking.

Its his 3 days in the island where no one knows him. He will just stay here for a week to recharge himself and think on what he should do when he get back to Bangkok.

He turned off his phone and let the whole world wonder what he was doing right now.

Gulf returned to Bangkok after a week but he didn't went to their shared condo instead he stayed on his own condo.
He go back to work without telling Mew that he was back.

But still Mew knew it so he bombarded him with a call and text but Gulf just try to ignore it.

He was headed back to his car that afternoon after his private event when he saw Mew standing beside his car obviously waiting for him.

He was about to go back inside the hall when Mew notice him.

"Gulf!"
Mew called him so he just let out a sigh and walk toward him.

"Yes?"
Gulf look at him in the eyes.

"Are you avoiding me? You left Bangkok without telling where your heading. You did not even answer my call and text..what's wrong?"
Mew asked. Gulf open the car but Mew suppress him from getting inside.

"Talk to me..What's wrong?"
Mew asked still holding his wrist.

Gulf let out a deep sigh and tried to swallow the lump on his throat.

"I'm just thinking that we should take a break. Your right. We should be careful on what we are doing or spill in the public..so I want us to take a break. I'm genuinely happy on where you are right now and I don't want to ruin you just because of my silliness...I'm so sorry for everything Phi.."
The crease on his brow started to form after he heard it from Gulf..Gulf avoided his gaze.

"What are you talking about? Can we go somewhere to talk and settle this?"
Mew said looking at Gulf intently. Gulf removed his hand on Mews grip and let out a sad smile.

"Let's just go separately..Let's just end this before everything went bad. Goodluck on your journey Phi..I'm not mad at you or what...your Team is right you guys should focus on you..and I don't have the heart to ruin it.."
Gulf walk up to Mew and hug him tightly. Mew can't process what was happening until Gulf get inside his car and drove away leaving him in the parking lot.

🌻☀️