🧸The Bar🐼

Mew was sipping his tea when a group of student entered the cafe. They are a students from the University infront of the cafe.

"Hey!"
Tul playfully smack him on his arms that he got back to his trance.

"What?"
Mew snapped back

"I'm talking to you but you are on your own little world again."
Tul answer him while he keeps himself busy infront of his laptop.

They are on a cafe for lunch break but they have deadlines to finish so they ended up doing it while they eat lunch.

Mew scanned the room for those student and his gazed landed on the guy on the next table..

He looks like a nerd with his glasses while he was focus reading his notes while sipping his coffee.

He look so cute and adorable the way he lift up his glasses on his nose.

"You like him do you?"
Tul ask Mew raising his eyebrow.

"He is cute"
Mew answer nonchalant

"I can introduce you if you want"
Tul answer typing on his laptop

"You know him?"
Mew ask confused

"Yeah..-"
Tul got cut out when someone call his name.

"Hi P'Tul"
The group of student that entered the cafe walked up to them and greeted Tul then Mew.

"Hi Jin,lunch break?"
Tul smile

"Yes Phi but Gulf is still busy reviewing for his exam later."
Jin referred to that guy who was still sitting on the next table.

"Yeah see that he was so focused"
Tul smiled while their gaze was still fix on Gulf who was now notice that they are looking at him so he wave at them.

Tul wave back and smile.

"Okay Phi we will finish our lunch break we need to go back to University we still have class."
Jin answer and they both left them

"So its Gulf."
Mew murmured under his breath

"Why don't you say Hi to him"
Tul says

Mew shake his head and just finish his food.

"Next time we need to go back to the office now. We are almost late."
Mew answer before he stood up and gather his laptop and put his trash to the trash bin out.

...

"Let's go clubbing, Jin and his friend will be there too including Gulf."
Tul told him while they are preparing to go home.

"Uhmm..."

"Opppsss..no buts okay? Let's go home. I will pick you up at 8 so don't make excuses."
Tul interupted him.

Mew went home. He was still contemplating if he woud go or not but knowing how nosy Tul is he can't say No.

He just took a quick shower and put on a white long sleeves and black pants. He rolled his sleeves and brush his hair before he head out grabbing his keys.

Tul pick him up as he promised but instead of using Tul's car he use his own car knowing Tul that he will not gonna go home later and ended up in someone's bed.

"Over there"
Tul wave at the group of guys on the left side of the bar and join them Mew tugging along.

They greeted by the boys and offered them a drinks. Gulf was already there sipping his tequila. Mew choose the empty space on Gulf's side and settle.

He greeted Gulf who just smiled at him and nodded.

Mew tried to start a conversation with Gulf that the latter seems so interested too and responded to him happily. Gulf was a little bit shy and Mew found it so cute.

They are in the middle of their conversation when a girl approached Gulf and suddenly wrapped his hand on Gulf's neck and flirted with him and Gulf just let it that makes Mew rolled his eyes.

Mew grip his bottle tightly and bring it to his mouth to gulp the whole bottle. He was so pissed off.

Gulf was still flirting with the girl when finally he get up and went to the comfort room. Mew put down his bottle and went to the comfort room where Gulf is.

Mew went inside and lock the door and wait for Gulf to come out from the cubicle.

A minute and Gulf come out and went directly to the sink to wash his hand when he notice Mew standing leaning on the door frame.

Gulf look at Mew with a confuse face through the mirror when Mew finally walk towards Gulf who was not moving nor breaking the stare with Mew.

Mew stop on his back and let out a deep sigh when he grab Gulf on the waist and pin him on the tiled wall. Gulf didn't resist when Mew smashed their lips together.

Gulf was a little bit shock when he finally just let Mew do what he wants and kiss him back gripping Mew's hair.

They both hear a knock on the door but just ignore it and kiss again.