🧸Making Up🐼

"Mild can we just go home? I'm bored"
Gulf whines for the teenth times.

Mild look at him in disbelief. Its him who have dragged Mild to watch this movie but he got bored and he just want to go home.

"You are the one who wants to watch this movie and now your acting like a kid"
Mild told him while his eyes still fix on the screen.

"I'll just going outside,call me when your ready to go."
Gulf said standing up after he patted Milds back and walk out of the cinema hall.

Gulf decided to go to the comfort room firts.

He went to the last cubicle and do his business when he heard the door open but he just ignore it and close his zipper before he walk to the sink and wash his hands.

He is wiping his hand when he heard his name being called.

"Gulf.."
He turn around and there is Mew standing on the doorway
looking at him like a mess.

He don't have any make up and his stubble start to grew but it doesn't change on his handsome appearance.

Its been 2 weeks had pass when he left their shared condo and decided to go back at his own place.

And after that he tried his best to ignore all the calls and text messages that Mew had sending him.

He go back on his daily life and ignore him even if it makes him more miserable.

Gulf throw the tissue on the trash bin and walk out but Mew grab him on the wrist.

"Gulf please...talk to me. I miss you so much"
Gulf bite his lower lips trying not to look at Mew.

"Talk to me please. I'm trying to reach you this pass week but you keep on avoiding me. Stop it already please..I'll completely lose my mind if we can't settle this now...I can't focus on my work coz I'm always thinking of you.."
Mew said pleading.

Gulf look at him trying to suppress the urge to hug Mew and comfort him.

He miss him so much but he is just doing this for their own good.

"Tua eng pls..let's settle this. I don't wanna lose you. You know that I can't live without you please."
Mew said still gripping on his wrist.

Gulf removed his hand and walk away but Mew called him.

"Gulf please talk to me."
Mew said pleading till Gulf heard a sob from Mew. And when he look back he saw Mew down on his knees on the comfort room  pleading at him crying.

Gulf panicked and run hurriedly to approach Mew,he felt more pain seeing Mew acting like this.

"What are you doing? Get up."
Gulf pull him to stand up but Mew didn't move and cry looking at him.

"Gulf please come back to me. I'm not gonna get up till you said yes."
Mew cried that makes Gulf look at him biting his lower lips.

"I'm doing this for both of us..its better this way.Stop making it hard for me"
Gulf answer trying to suppress his sob.

"No..I'm not gonna let you go..please come back to me I promise I'll find ways to make it better for us,just don't leave me.."
Mew cried begging him holding his hand.

Gulf felt a thousand stab of pain on his chest by how Mew looks right now. Then he cup his face and nodded.

"Okay fine. Get up now."
Gulf pull him up and help him to stand up.

"I'm so sorry Gulf..Please forgive me and come back to me please. I promise I'll be better. I'm sorry if I said something that offended you but I don't really want to lose you."
Mew said cupping his face.

Gulf inhaled deeply and put his arms around Mews waist and just let him talk.

"I love you so much Gulf. Please come to me please"
Mew pleaded again and Gulf wipe his tears..

"But..."
Gulf cut off when Mew smash his lips to him and kiss him passionately.

They can feel the longing with each other for being apart.

Gulf close his eyes and slowly wrapped his arms around Mews shoulder and kiss him back.

Mew held him on his waist and lift him up to sit on the bathroom counter and pin his back on the mirror and kiss him deeply.

Gulf responded to Mew aiming a soft moan from Mew while Gulf was gripping on Mews hair.

After a while they pulled out at each other and stared on each others eyes.

"So we're okay? I  need you Tua eng."
Mew said with a glimpse of sadness on his eyes that makes Gulf  gave him a peck on his lips.

"Okay.."
Mew's eyes lit up and pull him into a tight hug.

"Thank you Tua eng. ILY so much...please don't do this again okay..I can't handle it if you will leave me again."
Mew told him not breaking the hug.

"I'm just doing this for both of us."
Gulf answer and Mew pull out from the hug and look at him.

"No. I'm not gonna lose you. So stop overthinking. You're mine only mine."
Mew kiss him again before he pull in for a kiss.

Gulf smile and hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry for what I'm doing sometimes that it put us both in an wakward situation..I promised I won't do that again. You know you are not the only one that can't live without you...I've missed you so much."
Gulf confessed that makes Mew smile.

"Really?"
Mew ask teasing him.

"Hmm..just stop teasing me"
Gulf buried his face on Mews neck.

"Hmm..okay. You wanna go home or you wanna stroll around window shopping"
Mew ask him.

Gulf look up pouting.
"I'm with P'Mild. I just left him in the theater coz I got bored.."
Gulf answer.

"Then call him and tell him that we will gonna go home."
Mew told him pecking a kiss on his lips.

Gulf was about to call Mild when his phone rang. He look at Mew who was already staring at him and proceed to answer the call.

"Hello.."

"Gulf where are you?"
Mild ask him.

"I'm heading home Phi.."
Gulf answer.

"Really Gulf?? You dragged me here then you left me alone? What the heck?"
Mild answer irritated.

Mew and Gulf look at each other then burst out laughing.

"Who is with you Gulf?"
Mild ask him.

"Nothing Phi just my friend..Okay gotta go now."
Gulf answer laughing.

"Hey wait that laugh seems so familiar Kanawut! Wait!"
Mild said but Gulf turn off the call and they went out of the comfort room holding hands.

🌻☀️