🧸Only you🐼

Mew entered his office that morning with a dark aura plastered on his face.

He got a lot of schedule today and he can't afford to sit around doing nothing but his body doesn't cooperate.

He open his laptop and while he wait to load he started removing his suit and loosen up his necktie.

He got a long a day ahead but here he is feeling down,getting pissed off easily.

He press the Entercom that connects to his Secretary's table outside his office with a crease on his brow.

"Mr. Lim where's my coffee? I've been here for a minutes and I need my coffee! Now!"
Mew said annoyed.

"Yes Sir coming."
His Secretary answer politely. He knows already if his Boss uses that tone. They all doomed.

He don't know what's wrong with him today but every small details he encountered pisses him off easily.

1minute later and the door open. Mr Lim brought in his coffee and place it infront of Mew who was busy typing on his laptop.

Mr.Lim open his log book to remind Mew all the meetings and schedule for today.

"That's all Sir."
Mr Lim finish and left. His Boss is not in the good mood today...and he only knows one person that can calm him down.

Gulf.

Their favourite person in the office coz everytime their Boss loses his cool and acting like a beast they just call Gulf and let him handle his hot headed husband.

Mr Lim get back to his office and make himself busy infront of his computer.

After an hour the Entercom beep and he heard Mew's angry voice.

"Mr.Lim come to my now!"
Mew shouted in anger.

"Yes Sir!"
Mr Lim turn off his computer and hurriedly went to his Boss office.

He push the glass door and went inside like a scared cat.

"Yes sir?"
He asked scared.

"Where's the file that I ask you last week?!"
Mew said in a loud annoyed voice.

"I already pass it to the Hr department Sir and I'm still waiting for them to send me on my email but I haven't received it yet."
Mr Lim answered politely.

"Call them in my office now! Y'all are wasting my time!"
Mew said in angry voice.

"Yes sir."
Mr Lim head out the door and rush to his table to call the Hr department.

...

"Where's the file that I'm asking since last week? It's been a week and you are wasting my time! Send the file on my email in 30mins or I'll fire all of you! Now leave and do your job!"
Mews voice was booming inside his office.

The girl from Hr and Mr Lim left him. Mew slump back on his swivel chair massaging his forehead.

Its too early in the morning and here he is raging with stress.

Mew lay his head on the headrest and close his eyes. He feel so annoyed and in too much pressure.

He was still on that position when he heard a knock on the glass door.

"What again!"
Mew answer in a loud voice without checking who it is. He did not even bother opening his eyes.

The glass door open and someone get inside. When his nostrils hit by a familiar scent.

He slowly open his eyes and there is his wife staring at him raising an eyebrow.

Mew's facial expression lit up when he saw his wife holding a paper bag and his favourite chocolate milk.

"Tua eng your back. How can you get here?"
Mew stood up and pull Gulf closer to him.

"What's wrong with you early in the morning?"
Gulf ask putting his arm around Mews shoulder after he put down his chocolate milk and his favourite strawberry cheesecake.

"Why did you just left the house without telling me? I didn't even see you awake last night then I wake up on an empty beds this morning..it pisses me off."
Mew told him pouting.

"I have an early photoshoots so I need to leave early."
Gulf answer he can feel Mews hand gripping on his waist.

"Why are you look so annoyed early in the morning? What's wrong?"
Gulf ask him gently.

"I don't know maybe its because we haven't spend time together for days now. Whenever I get home you are already asleep and when I wake up in the morning you already left...I miss you even we live together..we barely spend time together Tua eng..
Mew answer looking at him upset.

Gulf pull him closer and kiss him on the cheeks. He look at Gulf with a puppy eyes.

"It makes me more upset that we barely spend time together but I understand that we are both busy and we need to managed our time..its just that we rarely got the same free day offs so we can't spend time together...
Gulf said caressing his back neck.

"How about we go on 2days trip..in a beach? or anywhere you want so you can relax and we can spend time together..deal?"
Gulf ask smiling.

Mew smile widely and kiss him on the lips.

"You are so cute..how can I stay mad when by just looking at you...you take away my bad mood. Why I love you so much Kanawut.."
Mew said caressing his back pulling him closer for a kiss.

"So are you ok now? I have to film my last scene later..so if you have time you can pick me up so we can eat dinner after. Just text me if you are free."
Gulf said sitting on his lap while his arm was clinging on Mews neck.

Mew smile at him and nodded.

"Yes,I'll pick you up later..call me when you're done filming okay? I really want to take you to dinner but our schedule didn't allow us."
Mew said letting a sigh.

"Its okay..lets do it later..."

Mew cut him off teasing him..

"Let's do what?"
Mew ask raising his left eyebrow.

"Stop teasing me okay? I need to leave now..my manager will gonna scold me if I get late.."
Gulf said and was about to get up from Mews lap when Mew grip him on the waist preventing him to stand.

"Stay for a minute please.."
Mew plead.

Gulf let out a sigh and did not resist and just sit bsck.

Mew was staring at him intently that makes Gulf feels soft.
Gulf leaned closer and brushed their lips together.

Mew moved him closer and kissed him back giving him a soft bite on his lower lips. Gulf let out a soft moan when Mew sucked on his tounge.

After a minute,Gulf pull out and gave Mew a peck on the lips.

"I really need to leave now Auan.."
Gulf said looking at Mew.

Mew let out a sigh and just nodded.

"Okay..IlY.."

"ILY more.."
Mew gave him a pecked on the lips and Gulf stood up from his lap.

Gulf was about to grab the doorknob when Mew  suppress it preventing him from opening the door.

Mew grab him on the shoulder and pinned him to the door and smashed their lips together. Gulf was in total shocked that he just gave in to Mews kiss.

After a minute Mew stop and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"See you later..love you"
Mew hug him tightly and open the door for him.

Mew get back infront of his laptop with a much more lighter mode.

🌻🌞