🧸When everything fell out of place🐼

"Mom is Nong Gulf in your house?"
Mew ask Gulf's Mom on the phone.

"Yes Nong,he go home last night. What happened did you two fight?"
She ask. Mew bit his lower lips.

"Its just a mis understanding Mom..can I go there now?"
Mew said politely.

"Okay Son..I'm not gonna tell Nong that you'll be arriving."
She answered.

"Yes Mom. Thank you. Bye."
Mew hang up the phone and hurriedly went out.

Its already 5 in the morning that he went home from the office and Gulf was not at home.

His Production staff went out for a drink last night and he ended up sleeping in the office.

And when he wake up its already morning so he decided to hurriedly went home.

He still remember yesterday that Gulf call him to remind him to go home for dinner but he forgot about it.

All the lights were off.

The food from last night got spoiled and the bottle of wine on the floor. Gulf looks like he waited for him to come home to surprise him.

When he realized what he did.

Its their 3yr anniversary and he forgot about it. He don't even have any plan or gifts for his wife.

Mew dialled Gulf's number but its unattended. He tried so many times but its the same when he remember calling his Mom.

...

Mew get off of his car nervously. He walk up holding a bouquet of Sunflower and knock on the door when Grace open it with a straight face.

"Hi..Can I talk to N'Gulf?"
Mew ask her.

"He is at the back in the pool area."
Grace answer. Mew knows that something is wrong with Grace by the way she treated him.

"Okay..I'll just go there."
Mew said and left. He hurriedly walk his way to the pool area when he heard a voice talking.

Its Gulf and unfamiliar voice of a man.

Mew walk silently and take a look who it was.

Its Kao.

Gulf was smiling while they talk about something. Kao was sitting on the recliner on the left facing Gulf while Gulf laying on the other one recliner on the right side.

Mew's blood heated up while he look at them talking.

What is Kao doing here in Gulf's house. Mew tried his best to calm down before he walk up to them.

"Tua eng.."
Mew called Gulf not minding Kao being on the frame.

Gulf's forehead formed a crease when he look up to him. The anger plastered on his face.

"What are you doing here?"
Gulf ask with a cold tune.

Mew walk up to him handed the flower and tried to coax him but Gulf move away from him.

Then Gulf look at Kao.

"Can you please leave us Phi?"
Gulf told him.

"Are you okay?"
Kao ask worried that makes Mew heat up in anger.

"Just leave. Leave my wife alone."
Mew blurted in annoyance.

"I'm okay Phi..lets just talk next time. Thank you"
Gulf told Kao ignoring Mew's burst out.

"Okay Nong..just call me. Bye."
Kao answer and he left without looking at Mew.

"Tua eng I'm so sorry."
Mew said after but Gulf just shake his head not wanting to argue with him anymore.

"Just leave. I don't want to talk to you right now."
Gulf answer not looking at him.

"No I'm not gonna unless we fix this."
Mew answer trying to hold him but he move away from him.

Gulf look at him..his puffy eyes indicated that he cried last night and its all his fault.

"I'm really sorry. I am."
Mew said guilty.

"No need to say sorry. I already feel it. You are not the same person I used to know. You wanna know why? You are not the same person that I have since day one.

Are you really that numb to not feel anything that something has change? Since last year I am always the one who always make an effort for us to stay still. You keep forgetting our special day..you always take me for granted..I was the one that always make an effort for our special occasion I always make an effort to surprise you even if I feel like I was just trying hard to keep you.

Do you even care how I feel everytime I planned something for us and you keep me hanging and didn't show up? I tried my best to understand..You are not the only one that's busy..You know I am busy too but I put a lot of time just to make you feel that Im not depriving you just because I'm busy with my work..its our Anniversary last night..and you promise that you can make it even if your late but.."

Mew pull him to wrapped him to a hug.

Mew feels guilty and realizes all of his shortcomings.

"I'm really sorry Nong..Please forgive me. I promise I will make it up to you. Please."
Mew said and pull Gulf into a hug.

"I'm sorry..I'm such an idiot. I just realized how much I treated you..Can you please forgive me and let's start again?"
Mew said in a soft voice rubbing Gulf's back.

Gulf pull out from his hug and Mew wipe his tears.

"I'm sorry but can you please give me a break? Let's take a break."
Gulf let go and move back away from him.

"No..I'm not letting you go Tua eng..I know its my fault but please don't ask me to let you go..I can't give you that please."
Mew walk up to him but he stop him from his track.

"Let's take a break. A 3 months break. After 3months if we still feel that we need each other then we can continue our relationship but now let me rest..I'm sorry but I need that break.
You know that I love you so much and it drains me.."
Gulf said wiping his tears.

Mew bit his lips trying to suppress the urge to cry. He just realize all of his shortcomings and it pained him even more seeing Gulf getting away from him.

Mew walk up to Gulf and hold his hand planted a kiss on it.
He grip on Gulfs hand holding him tightly and take him closer to hug him.

"Okay but promise me we will just take a break Tua eng..you will come back. I will wait..take the time you needed and come back to me please. I can't live without you..I'm really sorry."
Mew said before he pull out and cupped Gulf's face and kiss him on the forehead before he let go.

Gulf avoided his gaze until he make his move stepping out of that place...away from Gulf.