🧸🔞🐼

Gulf put down his bag on the bed and take off his clothes before he went inside the bathroom.

The moment when the cold water hit his skin makes him more relax. Its been a long day at work and he was so exhausted.

Gulf reach out for the soap and started rubbing it gently on his wet skin hitting his sensitive nipples that gaves him and urge to touch his body even more.

He lose his eyes and gently run his hand stroking his member that was started to get hard.

He let out a soft moan everytime he stroke on his already hard member.

He started it slowly and let out a moan everytime he grip on it.

He was busy pleasuring himself that he didn't notice Mew on his back looking at him with so much lust on his eyes.

Mew take off his clothes and tossed it on the laundry basket..then started walking up to Gulf who was still busy with himself.

Mew got aroused even more when he heard Gulf whimpers
and call his name while he keep stroking himself.

Mew slowly wrapped his arm around Gulf's waist while he sniff on Gulfs back neck that earns Gulf a little shocked for a second.

"P'mew.."
Gulf whisper his name while Mew's hand cup his face and kiss him while his other hand slowly went down on Gulfs stomach then to his hard dick that makes Gulf's breathing heavily while he grip on Mews arms.

"Am I late?.."
Mew whispered on his left ear that makes Gulf bit his lip while the creased on his forehead became visible. Mew pinch his hard nipples that earns a moan from Gulf.

"You are fantasizing me while you pleasure yourself Tua eng..lemme me help you then"
Mew said with full of lust that makes Gulf more excited.

Mew keep stroking Gulf's hard dick while he licks on Gulfs ears..every skin that Mews kisses landed added to Gulfs pleasure.

Gulf arched his back feeling Mews hardness on his butt.

"I think,I'm gonnaa cum Phi"
Gulf said gripping on Mew's arm with his flush and wrinkled nose.

"Cum"
Mew answered and stroked him faster gripping on his cock till Gulf feel the rush inside his chest. His knees went wobbly when he finally release his orgasm on Mews hand.

He pull Mew for a kissed while he breath heavily.

When his breath finally subside Mew turn him around and pinned him on the tiled wall while Mew wrapped his arm on his waist for support.

Mew rummaged him with a kiss on his lips down to his neck leaving a mark.

Gulf hold on Mews shoulder when Mew lift his left leg and focused his hard dick on his rim.

Gulf grip tightly while he buried his face on Mews neck getting ready for Mews entrance.

Mew pushed himself inside Gulf deeper that makes Gulf flinch when he hit his sensitive spot. Then Mew continue thrusting inside making him spit a pre cum.

Gulf was biting his lower lips while he hold on the tiled wall for support.

"You are so tight Tua eng.."
Mew said and kissed him on the lips sucking his lower lips..Gulf moaned under his breath feeling the sensation while Mew keep pumping inside him.

"Ugghh...Phi slow down...I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that.."Gulf said after Mew left his lips.

"I can't help it..You are so tight even if I fucked you every night Tua eng...you are so damn good."
Mew said while he stared at Gulf who was gripping on his shoulder with his flushed face.

He look so sexy with those expressions on his face.

"Turn around..I wanna fucked you from behind.."
Mew said and removed his dick on Gulfs hole making Gulf moan from a sudden emptiness.

Mew hold him on his waist and thrust inside without warning that makes Gulf screamed his name that makes him smirk with satisfaction.

"That's the spot ..more.."
Gulf pleaded..

Mew continue thrusting his name that Gulfs keeps uttering is like a music to his ears that gives him more pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum Phi..."
Gulf whimpered but Mew being silly grip tightly on Gulfs dick that restrained him from cumming..

Gulfs eyes dilated when he realizes what Mew was doing.

"Phi what the fuck are you doing..let me go."
Gulf said pleading.

Mew kiss him on his back neck and ignore his plea.

"Not so fast Tua eng..lets cum together.."
Mew said smirking.

Gulf cursed under his breath and closed his eyes tightly. Mew was keep thrusting hitting his spot that makes him want to burst but Mew keeps gripping on him preventing him to cum.

Gulf's tears was started to leak on the side of his eyes while his breathing went faster arching his back.

"P'mew please let me cum now...Promise I will make you do whatever you want just lemme cum first..I can't take it anymore.."Gulf pleaded moaning while he grip on the tiled wall.

"No..We will cum together so just endure it for a while."
Mew answered ignoring his pleading voice.

mEw grip on his cock more tightly while he hit Gulfs spot.

Gulf can't stop moaning and cursing while Mew was enjoying the mess infront of him.

"You are so damn sexy"
Mew whispered licking his earlobe that makes Gulf shuddered.

Gulf was already trembling but Mew keep thrusting even more...faster and deeper till Mew can feel the sensation started to build up inside him.

And when he finally cum he releases Gulfs cock and Gulf exploded on the tiled wall.

"Fuck,you are so crazy"
Gulf said heaving.

"Coz you always makes me crazy"
Mew answer kissing him on the lips.

Mew secretly smile with satisfaction while they took a shower.