🧸Spending Time together 🐼

Gulf was sitting on the recliner chair just happily watching Mew busy on his swimming lesson with his instructor. He don't have any schedule today so he accompany Mew to attend his swimming practice in a private pool near there condo.

He was enjoying just staring at Mew on his wetsuit while he walk like a penguin with his fin socks. Gulf's smile formed on his lips while he take a video of Mew when suddenly Mew look at his direction and wink at him.

He bite his lower lips and let out a shy smile while he continue taking a video.

Mew was so hot with those wetsuit hugging his well proportioned muscle.

His body curved went visible with those diving clothes that makes him more jealous why Mew needs to show off like this. His muscle is so perfectly curve under those wetsuit sleeve.

He looks more hot when he flip his hair back with his veiny hands and smirk at him.

His smile formed into a smirk and put his phone back on the table and just stare at Mew in the distance.

This guy was really summoning a demon inside him.

When he realized what he was thinking he just let out a sighed and make himself busy with his phone.

He spend his time playing his online games while he wait for Mew to finish his diving lesson.

Mew always take time to check up on him worried that he might get bored but every time Mew walked up to him he wasn't paying attention to him and just stick his nose on the game.

"Tua eng, are you okay? 30mins more and we are done..we can grab food on our way back or you wanna eat before we head back?"
Mew ask but Gulf was so immense on his game that he just nodded but his eyes is still on the screen.

Mew shake his head and just gave Gulf a quick kiss on his cheeks and get back to the pool.

He was getting hungry now so he wants to finish this so they can go back to their place. Good thing that Gulf was enjoying on his game that he did not get bored waiting for him.

30mins later and Mew finish his swimming lesson. He went directly to the shower to wash off and put on his clothes and went back to Gulf but he was already sleeping.

Mew sitted next to Gulf and just stare at him sleeping peacefully.

He looks like an angel while he sleep but when he wakes up he looks like a grumpy old man with his unpredictable temper.

Mew just take his time having small talks to his instructor while he wait for Gulf to wake up.

And when he gets back to where Gulf is he is already awake and just sitting there waiting for him.

"Your awake..let's go?"
Mew said after he sit beside Gulf.

"I'm hungry."
Gulf lean on his shoulder and yawn.

Mew put his arm around Gulf's shoulder and kiss him.

"Then what do you want to eat? You wanna eat before we head back or you want to order?"
Mew ask him.

"Let's just order food and make it delivered in our room..I need to feed Hazard so we need to go home now."
Gulf answer.

"Okay let's go then.."
Mew help him and they both said goodbye to his Instructor.

Mew was about to open his car door when they heard someone calling Mew from a distance so they both look back.

Then they saw Alex walking up to them with her duffel bag on her right hand and a towel on her shoulder. It seems like she came from a gym near the private pool.

She was still wearing her gym clothes. A black cycling shorts and a black tank tops that makes her cleavage flash through the fabric.

"Hi! You're going home already?"
She ask Mew and just take a glimpse at Gulf.

Mew take a look at Gulf who was now standing beside the passengers seat waiting for Mew patiently.

"Hi..Yes. We're heading back so Gulf can rest.He didn't feeling well so we need to head back."
Mew answered politely.

"Hmm..why don't you just get a cab for Gulf so he can go back himself then let's grab some coffee and hang out a bit."
Alex answered flirty not looking at Gulf.

Mew take a glance at him but Gulf remained silent waiting for Mew to answer.

"Oh Thank you but I can't..We have plans already so we will just go home..thanks for the offer."
Mew answer.

"Bye"
Gulf said smirking before he went inside the car..he can see the disappointment on her face and he was satisfied.

"P'Mew let's go..I'm starving."
Gulf called Mew annoyed.

"Yes Tua eng coming."
Mew went inside the car after he bid goodbye to Alex and put on his seatbelt staring at Gulf.

"Why you didn't go with her?"
Gulf ask looking outside the car.

Mew let out a sigh and grip on Gulf's hand.

"No, I can't lose this chance to spend time with you..we rarely get this time to spend time together. I miss you always even if we live together."
Mew answer that melt him inside so he turned around and look at Mew.

Gulf just let out a sigh and smile.

"Okay..but I don't wanna see you with that woman again. She's getting on my nerves"
Gulf told him pissed.

Mew smiled cheekily.

"Are you jealous?"
Mew ask raising his eyebrow.

"Jealous my ass"
Gulf answer and take his gaze outside the car.

"So is it okay if I go with Alex?"
Mew tease him.

"You wanna die?"
Gulf ask him that makes Mew laugh.

"Just drive so we can go home"
Gulf told him still annoyed.

"Yes wifey. You look more cute when you're jealous"
Mew muttered before he started the engine.

Gulf just ignore him but Mew take his hand and kiss it gently.

🌻☀️