🧸All this Time🐼

"Wake up love we're almost here."
Mew wake him up kissing his hands.

Its weekend so they agreed on going on a roadtrip to relax and spend time together since they are always busy the whole week on work.

Its already 5am when they reach their target destination and they greeted by a beautiful sunrise.

"Sunrise is so beautiful as always. Its always gave us hope even if we are on our lowest..we can always start"
Gulf says admiring the the beautiful sunrise that start to spread a beautiful golden yellow on the sky.

"Just like the two of us..no matter hardships we encounter and how many times we fail we always come back with each other we always start a new beginning..and just like I always told you,no matter how fight we had we will always come back to each other and start again...I will always love you Gulf"
Mew told him and gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I know and I hope you won't get tired of me."
Gulf answer while looking at the Sunrise.

"Never"
Mew answer hugging him.

They continue driving and take some pictures when they decided to stop on a popular Inn that offer their guest a stay on a tent to enjoy the night under the moonlight and go stargazing.

"I wanna stay like this forever.."
Gulf says while he lay on Mew's lap under the night sky admiring those beautiful stars.

"Likewise,then let's stay forever."
Mew answer holding his hand bringing it to his lips.

"Hmm...can I ask you something Auan."
Gulf said afterwards

"Yes go on."

"How much you love me?"
Gulf ask looking at Mew in unison

"As long as I can..I did promise you already that I will stay with you right?"
Mew answer

"Yes,but your parents didn't approve us.."
Gulf answer and diverted his gaze to the sky

Mew hold his chin and turn to look at him

"I told you I'm not gonna leave you..just ignore them and I will do the rest..promise me you will not gonna leave me"
Mew says looking at him intently

"I promise "
Gulf answer and Mew lean in closer and close the distance between them.

Mew didn't let him go and started heating him up and insist to do him outside under the night sky.

Gulf didn't resist and let Mew do his thing and the chances  of  getting caught makes Gulf more turn on.

They enjoy the weekend getaway together as they always do.

"Love,I'm going to work now...don't skip your lunch okay. IlY.."
Gulf was still on bed.

He pressed a kiss on Gulf's cheeks and head out.

Its not been long when Mew left their house when the doorbell ring.

"Did he left something?"
Gulf murmured to himself before he get out of bed and head out the door.

He got a little bit shock when he saw who was behind the door but still he manage to smile and welcome the unexpected guest inside their house.

...

3 years after

"Gulf let's go. They are already waiting for us."
Run told him he was so nervous..

He check his look infront of the mirror and let out a sigh before he followed Run to the car.

They are attending an engagement party of one of their friends and he is scared that he might bump to Mew while at the party.

Its been 3years since he ghosted Mew and cut all the lines and communications between them without explanation and he knows that he hurt him so bad that he can't move on till now.