🧸Mine🐼

"Thank you Phi."
Gulf bid goodbye to his manager after he went out of the car. He ask his manager to drop him off at Mew's office after his event that day so they can go home together.

Mew didn't know that he was coming early so he will probably got surprised.

Gulf walk inside the building. He was wearing a mask and and a cap whenever he visits Mews office.

Some of the staff that recognizes him just nodded and smile at him so he just went straight to Mews office.

Gulf pressed the button to Mews office and excitedly hop in side the elevator.

Finally he reach Mews floor,he was about to open the door when he heard a voice.

Its a woman's voice.

And it seems familiar but he did recognized where did he heard that voice.

He stop infront of the door and wait for them to finish talking.

"I'm sorry but I have other plans on weekend."
He heard Mew.

"hmm..too bad. I just wanna ask you if you are free to have coffee with me."
Anne answered in a flirty voice.

Gulf just lean on the wall while scrolling on his phone when he came across on a post in socmed..someone have a screenshot of Anne's story tagging Mew but the post said that Mew did not even repost it.

Gulf raise his left eyebrow and let out a sigh then put his phone back on his pocket.

A minute later and the door open. Anne got a little surprise when he saw him standing outside.

Anne raise her left brow at Gulf but he just smirk.

"What are you doing here?
She asked in a mocking voice.

"And why do you suddenly care?"
Gulf shut her back.

"Stop following Mew,you look like desperate trying hard..-
The door swung open that got Anne caught off guard when  Mew appear on the door.

"Tua eng.."
Mew exclaimed that make Anne look at Mew in complete shock. Mew walk up to Gulf and put his hand on Gulfs shoulder Anne's gaze was shifting to both of them.

"What is the meaning of this Mew? I thought your--"
Anne got cut off when Mew kissed Gulf's lips infront of her.

Gulf wasn't able to talk he got shock with Mew's sudden move.

"Your hunch is correct..."
Mew told Anne with a smile then he turned around to Gulf.

"Let's get inside..Give me 5mins to finish what I'm doing then we can go home."
Mew told him smiling.

Gulf raise his brow and the smirk formed on the side of his lips while he turn to look at Anne who was still stunned and wasn't able to talk but Gulf can see her balled her fist.

But Gulf just shake his shoulder and let
They went inside the office with Mew still his arm around Gulf's neck.

Mew lock the door and turn to Gulf when Gulf removed Mews hands off him.

"What was that? Are you crazy?"
Gulf asked him annoyed.

"What?"
Mew asked ignoring Gulf's angry look. He walk up to Gulf that was already setting on the couch with his arm on his chest.

Mew sit beside him and wrapped his arm around Gulf's waist while he rest his chin on Gulf's shoulder.

Gulf tried to get away but Mew did not let him go.

"Why did you do that? What if she let it out and spread rumors about us?"
Gulf asked Mew in  angry tune.

"So? Can you please calm down? Even if we told them that we are a couple they will not mind about it..they already expected it they just want a confirmation. So stop stressing about it. Let's just go home Tua eng..I'm tired."
Mew said in a soft voice that makes Gulf felt guilty for arguing but still he was worried.

He was still mad why that woman is here.

"Then what is she doing here? Did you enjoy flirting with her?"
Gulf ask him mad.

"What? I did not do anything..."
Mew answered like a scared cat.

Gulf just shake his head and stood up.

....

"And who said that you'll sleep here? You sleep on the couch tonight."
Gulf said when Mew was about to settle on his side.

"But Tua eng its cold outside..let me sleep here please."
Mew pleaded but Gulf turned around.

"No. You sleep outside or I will."
Gulf said in glaring at Mew.

"Fine. "
Mew answered and get the pillow and march his way out of their room.

Gulf settled on the bed and tried to sleep but scene where Mew kiss him infront of that woman is keep replaying on his mind.

Gulf check the clock and its already 1am when he remember Mew.

He walk his way on the living room and there is Mew sleeping on the couch without a blanket. He went back on their room and grab a blanket on the drawer where they put their clothes.

Gulf walk up to Mew and put on him the blanket then he bend down to kiss Mew on his forehead.

"Goodnight Auan..ILy.."
Gulf said in a lower voice.

He was about to get up and go back to their room when Mew grab his wrist that makes Gulf look back.

"Can you stay for a minute please?"
Mews eyes was pleading.

Gulf let out a sigh and sit on the carpet leveling his gazed to Mew.

Then Mew slowly pulled him closer and kiss him on the lips.
Gulf felt Mew's warm lips moving on him.

"ILY so much..Can you please stop worrying about us? Its okay.."
Mew whispered to him. Gulf leaned on hugging Mew..he burry his face on Mews neck inhaling his sweet natural scent.

"Let's go to bed..I'm already sleepy "
Gulf said in a warm gentle voice. Mew smiled and stood up holding Gulf and they went inside their bedroom all loving and cuddly.

🌻🌞