Chapter 38: Breaking Him Out

As Y/N, Natasha, and Yelena entered the plains that were right next to a forest they saw an old rusted helicopter that Rick had just got out of.

"I said we needed a jet," Natasha called out to him.

"Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time. Or money. I'm not made of jets," Rick answered.

"You got my package?" Y/N asked, getting to business. The faster they break him out, the faster they take the Red Room down, and the faster he goes back to prison.

"Yeah, it's with the others," He replied.

"And here I was thinking that you were supposed to be the best, like a real pro," Yelena commented.

Rick glared at her. "Oh, I beg your pardon, tsarina. Was the free flat and lifetime supply of kissel not to your liking?" He asked.

"Ha!" Yelena laughed with a scoff.

"You know to not let her wind you up," Natasha added.

"No, I take exception to impugning my professionalism," Rick said.

Natasha walked around the helicopter while checking it out. They couldn't use the Batwing, for it was only a two seater, nor the Flying Fox, since it would take too long to get to their location, so Natasha had contacted Rick.

"Well, you did set me up with a generator that crapped out after six hours," Natasha explained.

"You, too, huh?" Rick scoffed and looked at Yelena again. "Tag team."

"You got that box to Gotham for me," Y/N defended. "India, 2008."

"I knew you were him!" Rick exclaimed.

"You never said he was how you got your first suit," Natasha said to Y/N.

"I couldn't just show up at the S.H.I.E.L.D. base in India with it," Y/N pointed out.

"Aw, I forgot you're sensitive," Yelena responded about Rick. "I forgot why we kept you around."

"Where's the rest?" Natasha asked after walking back to Rick.

Mason took two bags from inside the helicopter and placed them on the ground. One was brown and the other was black. He opened the brown one for the sisters to see as Y/N opened his bag, which contained a snow suit for him. It was mainly gray and white and had a longcoat. His gauntlets were strapped to the outside of the coat sleeves, along with shoulder pads. The cowl had white lenses along with a pair of goggles, to keep snow out of the eyes, and there was a mouth mask as well for the same reason.

 The cowl had white lenses along with a pair of goggles, to keep snow out of the eyes, and there was a mouth mask as well for the same reason

"I as looking for this," Yelena said as she took out a protein bar from the brown bag.

"That was stashed, like five years ago," Natasha reminded her, but Yelena had already taken a bite of the bar and started to chew it.