Singlehandedly, Minho took his phone out and checked the caller ID. He hesitated a bit before receiving the call and putting the phone to his ear.

"Yes, dad?"

Seungmin stiffened a bit at the mention of Minho's father, the atmosphere suddenly becoming more serious.

"Okay. I'll handle it tomorrow."

"Mmh yeah. Anything else? I'm driving."

Minho kept silent for a few minutes as the other side of the line kept talking.

Seungmin couldn't quite decipher the emotionless look on the older's face.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow too. Good night, dad."

Without waiting for the response, he hung up and lightly threw the phone aside.

"Is everything okay?" Seungmin finally spoke up after a minute of awkward silence.

The sigh leaving Minho's mouth didn't go unnoticed by him before the older turned to him with a bright smile on his face.

"Yep, all good. He called for some important meeting tomorrow about me succeeding the company."

"Ah, I see."

Seungmin could clearly see through the older's fine attempt on hiding something that was troubling him but he decided not to push it.

They reached their destination after another 10 minutes drive.

"Rest well, Seungmo. I'll text you after I reach home."

They were now standing in front of Seungmin's front door, bidding goodbyes for the night.

Minho was about to leave when Seungmin reached out and grabbed his arm. "Wait-"

Minho stopped on his track and waited for the younger to continue.

"Ah well umh-" Seungmin was averting his gaze anywhere but Minho.

"Can you- ah can you stay for the night?"

His face flashed red as he blurted out the request. Minho seemed a bit shocked too.

Although they'd been dating for a while now, Minho had never stayed over the night before. It was just a bit sudden-

"Umh.." he seemed to have lost his words too.

Seungmin finally looked up to stare at the older expectantly. "Please."

Minho gulped before nodding slowly. For some reason, the idea of things escalating between the two of them made his heart anxious.

Seungmin, on the other hand, beamed excitedly as the older agreed to stay the night.

They entered the apartment together before he closed the doors.

"I'll go take a shower first, hyung. You should change out of your office clothes too. I'll give you some of my clothes."

"Yes, that'd be nice."

Before going for shower, Seungmin handed Minho some baggy tshirt and sweatpants that he quickly changed into after making sure the younger was gone.

Minho sat on the sofa, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

Why am I so nervous. He's my boyfriend but why do I feel like I shouldn't be here.

Not letting his train of thoughts continue, he grabbed the remote and turned on the television while waiting for Seungmin.

He couldn't focus on the drama showed on the TV though as his mind went back to the conversation earlier in the car.

"There are some parties that are going against you succeeding the company."

"We'll have a board meeting tomorrow. Be there in time. Getting rid of this issue is a must."

"Ah right! Minjae will be visiting us tomorrow too. We'll discuss the wedding dates and stuff. So keep the whole day tomorrow unoccupied."

Minho sighed replaying the words of his father. Who could be agitated with Minho succeeding his dad's company?

There had been many questions in his mind lately. Like why was a marriage needed to bond with Minjae's family business? Why was the bond needed in the first place?

Why would people be against him becoming the next CEO when it's clearly him that should be it?

In moments of sudden burst of curiosity, he wanted to investigate more into what was actually going on but in the end,

Minho just felt too unbothered.

He had lost the bloom of life in his core, nothing and absolutely nothing excited him anymore.

The work he used to once love felt as a burden now. All the responsibilities were nothing but stress to him.

He just wanted everything to disappear, everyone to shup up and leave him alone, everything to end.

If only he could be courageous enough..

"Hyung."

Minho snapped out of his thoughts, seeing Seungmin standing in the doorway. "Oh you're done?"

He tried to stabilise his voice, acting as if he had just not thought of ways he could end his hardships forever.

"Mmh let's go to bed."

"I can take the couch. You should go and sleep, Seungmo."

Seungmin sighed before storming towards the older and plopping down on the couch beside him.

"No. You're coming with me."

With a swift motion, he climbed on top of a startled Minho, crashing his laps.

There faces were now dangerously close. "Hyung, stop fooling around. You know what I want."

Seungmin smashed their lips together in a sloppy kiss. Not being able to hold in any longer, Minho followed soon after.

Minho's hands rested on the younger's waist as he put his tongue inside Seungmin's mouth, exploring the inside.

Seungmin sucked on his tongue, occasional moans slipping out of his lips.

When they broke the kiss, they were both breathing heavily. The atmosphere around them had suddenly felt hotter than usual.

"Hyung," Seungmin whined, expecting the other to fulfil his need already.

"Seungmin, are you sure you want this?" Minho wasn't sure if he was asking the question to the guy on his lap or to himself actually.

"Yes, hyung. Please.. I want this."

Giving in to the younger's pleads, something finally sparked in Minho's eyes as he stood up with the other in his arms.

"Then let's continue this in the bedroom."

He's your boyfriend, Minho. There's nothing wrong in this.

A/N

something coming uwu