Chapter Nine: Warmth

Start from the beginning

"Calm yourself Uchiha! What we can do now is to figure out where they both are and safely escort Naruto out of there." Neji shook both my shoulders, glaring deep into my soul.

I took a deep breath, dialed a number on my phone, and began to devise a plan in my head for how the rescue mission will turn out. Looking around the room I could hear cries and shivers from the group, seeing how worried they are I decided to speak up hoping that my words perhaps can calm them down.

"Guys, I have a plan and I would need all of your help for this to work. We move in 5 minutes."

20:07 pm, Unknown Warehouse.

Naruto's POV

Pressure on my head? What was this? I could feel something tugging my eyes. My vision was all black and I could barely move. Where am I?

"Sasuke! Are you there? Where are we?" I tried to use the last of my energy to yell out his name.

"Oh sweetheart, he's not here. You are safe with me, and I will make sure he won't bother you ever again."

My heart started pounding aggressively, I damn well knew who was speaking to me at this moment. It just had to be Sora, he's the only person I know that would go to such lengths to contain whatever he thinks is his. 

TW R4P3 AND S4
(Skip to end of flashback if necessary)

Flashback 4 years back

Everything was perfect, I had the supportive friends I need and the perfect caring boyfriend who helped me get through even the toughest challenges in life. It has been around a year and a half since Sora and I started dating, he was everything I've ever needed. 

"I love you sunshine, you and me against the world." He whispered to me as he blew into my ear.

Truth be told it was my first time doing something of the sort, he had convinced me that this was a symbol of commitment. He grabbed my hand and kissed me passionately, I love how soft his lips are. His torso brushed up against mine as his private area fondled mine. His hands traveled to my chest as his fingertips started to play with my nipples. It felt weird but at the same time nice, it made my stomach feel all warm inside. 

"You ready?" He spoke and I nodded.

His right hand was on my left cheek and his member penetrated through my small hole. I let out a moderate gasp but he didn't seem to care, he just kept doing his thing. After a few minutes, I could see his eyes were getting impatient, so he grabbed me and tossed me. I was now laying on my stomach feeling confused if this is the correct way to do it. Sora took his hand and pressed my stomach as he pushed his cock in deeper making me scream in pain. This felt very uncomfortable, I didn't like it.

"Sora please stop I don't like this!"

"Didn't your swear your loyalty to me whore?!" He growled angrily.

I could only hold my breath and cry, keeping my teary eyes away from his vision. It felt terrible and I could feel the excruciating pain over and over again. Biting my lower lip I only prayed that this would be over in a few, but it continued on for hours. I could feel his member thrusting into me over and over again until my hole became numb at one point.

His body lay next to mine as his cold wicked hands traveled to my cheeks, caressing them innocently. My body felt so sore and I just know that I am bleeding down there, but I could not move even one bit. 

"I am sorry I called you such a word, you know I would not dare to call you such slur if you would just behave for me." His eyes locked into mine, not one bit of regret in those hazel eyes.