{ chapter 32 } Poor Quackity :[

/----0°\ Quackity/Alex's pov /°0----\

I flicker my eyes, to a weird sound. When my eyes focused on what was in front of me, I saw Wilbur. At the corner of my eye I saw bad asleep. Then I felt something sharp go into my arm. "Nighty Night you slvt~" Was the last thing I heard before knocking out.

Everything was black. No one but me was there. Suddenly, someone appeared. It was that b!tch. Wilbur. "I'm so sorry love.. It controls me whenever we fight or when we're both upset with each other..! Please forgive me.. I beg for it." My poor baby. What does he mean by that? Soon he started talking again. I listen as hard as I could. "If it takes control one more time, I'll no longer have myself. By that I mean a nontoxic part of me. If you stay with me though, I wouldn't have to leave. I'm sorry I got you into this mess. I love you doll, remember that." Without a word coming out of me, it was impossible for me to call his name. No matter how hard it was, I couldn't. All but my body could move. As unhappy I was, I run to my lover to comfort him. But then he appears in front of me. Tears in his eyes. I wish I wasn't that much of a pr!ck to you baby. When I wake up I promise to be nice to you.

When he kissed me, he told me only four words. "You're waking up dear." With a heart beat I bounced up. To be pulled back down. Wilbur was next to me, holding me like I would leave him again. "Lay. Down." Growled the so called "top". " B!tch, let go. I'm thirsty. " So long for being THAT nice. "I said lay down. Or els-" "You can come with me babe." He lifted his head up, surprised at what I said. There was something weird in his eyes though. By the looks of it they were hearts. "Yessir, I don't trust you though so I'm coming." Bruh. Whatever, as long as I get my water it's all good. I get up, still being held by the taller. When waiting for him to also get up, his hands tightened on my waist. "Dude, that's a little too tight." I heard a little gasp behind me. That told me he felt a bit scared for that. "I'm sorry love." "It's fine, now hurry up. I want my water already!" He went faster because of that.

We started walking to the kitchen, close to reaching the fridge. He was still holding me. I always knew he was clingy, but right now he's even more clingy. "Hey uh, Wil. I'm sorry about leaving you. I should've said I needed a break instead of just straight up breaking you're heart." My voice filled with guilt, his hands felt gentle. While I was opening the cabin to get a cup he started speaking. "It's fine dear, just don't do it again. Also you meant gay instead of straight right?" Huh? Oh. When I said straight. Bruhh. "Haha, yep. You want a cup of water too? Or do you want to share..?" "I want to share." My god.

After filling up the cup with water and ice, I drank some then gave the cup to Wilbur. He drank some too. Then the smartest thing popped up into my head. This is gonna be funny for sure. "Wilbur that's kinda gay to drink water out of my cup. White pvssy." I had a grin, one that would get bigger by the minute. "Shit the fvck up you bottom a$$ slvt, even you're exes are taller than you." How dare he! This b!tch.

/----0°\ Badboyhalo/Darryl's pov /°0----\

I was walking, looking for Quackity. It was dark, we were at some abandoned house. My face was filled with tears. The song "with you forever" by someone named Rebzyyx was playing in the background. Hearing it, I followed the sound. Out of my eye I saw a axe, and grabbed it for protection. Then suddenly, something made a sound. The song stopped, and that's where I saw it. Such a horrible image. My friends dead, but I saw someone. I've never seen them before, and Skeppy wasn't there. Nor Dream. Not even George. What the muffin?

I see Quackity, in pain. "Quackity!" I get down on my knees, to see him knocked out. That's when I heard it, the music turned on and I was hit in the head. I didn't get knocked out, but my eyes where closed for some reason. When I fluttered them opened, I saw Skeppy bending down looking at me with a huge grin. He had a needle in his hand, once he stabbed me with it I screamed and woke up to be in my bed.