the meet { chapter one }

No one's pov

Zak wakes up to his alarm going off and groans while turning it off. And then was about to go to sleep again before his sister Sam came in his room. "GET OFF LAZY BLUEBERRY BOIIIII!!!!!!" sam said. "uggggHhHhhhhhh what do you want it's 4:12 am in the damn morninggggg!!!" Zak said. "WE HAVE SCHOOL YOU IDOT GET YO BUTT UP NOW OR IM GETTING MOM!" sam said. "Whatever ill get ready now go away." Zak said. Sam nodded and closed the door after leaving. Zak got up and changed then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and brush his soft hair. As soon as he finished he left the bathroom and went to his room to get his bag but all of sudden he forgot to get his blue derpy face hoodie! He saved it just for the new school year. He grabbed both of them and went downstairs. Sam was already at school, she walked there why'll zak took his sweet time...

-time skip brought to you buy the skephalo song-

Zak was at school when suddenly a boy bumted into him. "I'm so so sorry I promise I'll look when I'm running mr.!" He was shorter than zak, like 7 inches shorter. He had dirty blonde hair with emerald eyes that were more beautiful than the stars and some nice glasses too. "I-It's fine I was standing in the way either way.." zak said with a soft voice, he was a little shy. But when you get know zak a little better he's actually the opposite of shy! While saying it was fine he held out a hand for the boy to grab to get up.. and the boy grabbed his hand ( 🙃 ) and just like that the boy ran off leaving a note on zak..! Zak took off the boys note and read it. " Sorry again for bumping into you, just tell them you were helping out the new student." ≤ oh so that's why I haven't seen him before.. ≥ Zak thought. (Sorry if it was short I can't write much but I hope you enjoyed it! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ )