{ chapter 27 } Tehee

------------------------------------------ Badboyhalo/Darryl's pov --------------------------------------------------

Quackity was driving and I was navigating. To think, he was bad. Maybe he's not so bad.. I guess. I just hope they fed rat, and I forgot the other thing. Meh, I'll remember it later...

Q/A: "BAD!"

B/D: "Gah! What?"

Q/A: "We're here!"

B/D: "Oh, well let's get off then."

We, got off and walked to the door steps. I searched my pockets for my keys. Well until we heard a bang.

Q/A: "What the 'fudge' was that!"

B/D: "Language, but I don't know. Let's go through the back, hurry!"

As we run to the back, the sound soon stops. Then, I saw him. I saw my little brother. Adrian.. doing chores.? 

B/D: "A-Adrian..?"

I felt my eyes tear up, but I don't care. All I care is about my siblings right now. To think, he would never control his anger. Guess I was wrong...

A: "D-Da-Darryl..!?"

B/D: "ADRIAN!"

He jumped onto me, hugging me so tight like the world was about to end. It was like time froze. Then I remembered about Quackity. I looked to Quackity, he was smiling. It was a happy sad smile, like he was about to cry but yet at the same time scream of happiness. This was what people have all the time. Mixed emotions, no matter the moment.

A: "Where have you been!? We missed you..."

B/D: "I-I'm sorry, it's just there was a accident and then I had to move with one of my friends because of that..!"

A: "Oh, it's okay. Let's go tell the others!"

------------------------------------ Quackity/Alex's pov -------------------------------------

So adorable. I wish I had that bond with my big sister, but that'll never happen. She always hate me, yet I always love her. Such a ruined relationship, yet it's one sided too. He relationship is so loving, pure, sweet. Mine is just toxic, broken, one-sided. 

It just doesn't matter, because bad is like a sibling to me. All of my friends are. Wilbur is my lover, the person who fills my void with bad on the side. Badboyhalo I wish you the best in life, because I have a feeling your in danger.

I look down to see bad hugging me. Man I'm a prick alright, but I can be soft at times. These are one of the times.

---------------------------------- Badboyhalo/Darryl's pov -----------------------------------------------

I look up to see Quackity, smiling even more. Soon he started to cry.

B/D: "What's wrong Alex!?"

Q/A: "No..Nothing Darryl, it's just that I never seen such a loving sibling-ship. Ever."

Poor soul, but I think I shouldn't of called him by his real name. Seems too serious. Doesn't matter right now, OH MY GOODNESS I FORGOT ABOUT THE OTHERS GAHHH!!!

B/D: "Alright let's go inside, my siblings must of lost their patience."

Q/A: "Okay."

------------------------------------------- TwT ------------------------------------------------------

We were all watching a movie until Quackity said something.

Q/A: "Bad, it's time to go."

C: "Aweeee bwye bwig brothewr!"

D: "Bye Darryl, see you soon."

A: "Darry, I'm so sorry for all the things I've done. Can you forgive me..?"

B/D: "Forever and always you adorable muffin head!"

486 words, thats alot. welp that enough, byeeee. Next chap real important.