{ chapter 30 } EwE

/---------------0΅\ Badboyhalo/Darryl's pov /΅0-----------------\

I was drinking some coffee Dream made, then I got an idea on what to do for the night. Honestly, it sounds like a amazing idea. I really hope no one is busy tonight.

I grab my phone, and then call skeppy.

The phone rung until he answered. The smile I hid for the day crept on my face. I really hope he's free.

"Hello?" Asked the amazing diamond boy. "Hi 'geppy! Do wanna hang out?" I bet he could hear my smile. "Who's gonna go or is it just gonna be.. us?" I think he wants it to be us only. "There's gonna be other people." Skeppy sighed, he sounded sad. "Unless, you want it to be us you muffin head." I said with a nervous tone, I never really hung out with skeppy alone. He gasped ( Im listening to muffin rn then skeppy's part came up, thats sus )  at what I said. I knew this was a bad idea to ask that. "Yesss! I would love that, meet me at the park in 14 minutes." I knew it was a amazing idea! "O-Oh sure! C'ya there Skeppy!" "Okay bye!" I could hear his happiness, with that he hung up.

                                         /---------------0΅\ ⁰14 minutes later⁰ /΅0-----------------\

I'm sitting on a bench waiting for Skep until I go jumped by someone. It was skeppy, that muffinhead!

"Hey baddie, you ready for the monsters?" What monsters, what does he mean? "Yeah sure whatever, let's go now you muffin head!" "Okay okay!" His smile beamed, yet it was dark. The stars were shining, the moon glowed like a night light, and skeppy was with me. This is gonna be a nice night. 

We were walking, until Skeppy asked the most dumbest question to exist. "Do you wanna go into the woods?" He said with a brave face, he does know I get scared a bit too easily right? "No you.. yo..YOU DUNDERHEAD!" I covered my mouth, I didn't just say what I just said right? RIGHT!? "Y..YOU MEANIE! YOU DON'T LOVE MEEEEE! YOUR NO LONGER GETTING THE CHOICE TO GO!" "WAIT I'M SORRY 'GEPPY!" "I DON'T CARE!" I can't believe I just said the "D" word, I'm such a naughty muffin head! Since I made skeppy mad, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the woods. 

The woods was creepy, but with skeppy I bet I won't die! He's the strongest person I know. "Skeppy, since we're in the woods. Where are we actually going?" He looked at me like he forgot about that. This dumb founded diamond. "I- Uhh, I forgot about that part sorry..." "YOU WHAT!?" He looked kinda sad, now I wished I didn't yell at him. "I'm Skeppy, I didn't mean too." I said with guilt lingering in my voice. 

He seemed a bit more calm because of that. "It's okay, but I have something to tell you. We need to reach the place I want to confess my secret to you though." Secret? Zak Ahmed has a secret, out of all people? Weird. "Okay then." So he went back to looking straight. I placed my foot down, then he stopped and looked at me. Something was wrong with his eye's though, they were.. red? I stood up, and tried to let go of his hand but he gripped it harder.

 I was shocked, so shocked that I gasp. I think I'm going to ask about his eyes and why he won't let go. "Hey 'Geppy, why are your eye red? Also can let go of my hand." By the looks of it, he was confused, but then realized. He seems scared and nervous. "It-It's nothing, and can we please just hold hands? I feel safe.. h-holding your hand." Sus. "But aren't you the braver one here?" I said with a confused tone. "But I would feel braver holding your hand." This muffin head, but whatever. I started walking without saying a word. I heard him wimper. OH MY GOODNESS DID I HURT HIM!? I look at him to see a sad skeppy. I hug him, he gasped to that. Soon he hugged back, then kissed my head. I started to get all red. I could feel it. "W-WHAT THE FUDGE SKEPPY!?" He giggled. Ughhh this annoying kid. "Sorry, but I had too. It was a romantic moment!" "I don't care, don't do that ever again you muffin head." We started walking again.

------+*¢• (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू) ¢*+------

We were talking about how Dream and George should date until we heard something. It was a scream. We started to run where the screams were heard from.

They were filled with sadness and pain. Something I used to hear as a kid. It was when I was 7-8 years old. I was at school, playing with my cars alone. No one liked me, because I was weird. All just because I got good grades, always listened to the teachers, everything. Then I heard it. The painful screams of a women. I got scared, so I went to see what happened. Then I saw it, a dead women on the ground.

There was another women there. Holding a knife. The knife was filled with blood. I started to cry when I saw the women dead. Too afraid to tell anyone. Since that day, I started to learn about how and why she was killed. I was only a kid, noneless about to turn eight. I never talked about that again.

When I snapped back into reality, I saw someone. They were passed out. I ran to them, checking if they where still alive. The pulse was still beating, but he was covered in blood. "SKEPPY I FOUND THEM!" I yelled as loud as I could. "OKAY JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE I'LL FIND YOU!" yelled skeppy. I took of my sweater, and rapped it around the person. I noticed that they were a boy, right about my age. Poor fella. I wish for him to be okay.

------+* ˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙ *+------

----------0/° Skeppy/Zak's pov °\0---------

Me and bad where waiting for the boy to wake up. Only the thing is, bad was asleep. Also that I knew who the boy was. It was Vincent. I don't know how this happened, but he's one of the people I work with. And my friend. I feel bad for him.

He started to move, which made me jump. I really hope your okay bud, but I need to sleep. May God help keep you alive dear friend. Please don't die just yet, for you have a long life to live.

( 1107 words is how many I wrote. This is for the rest of the month, sorry. I'm trying my best to still be motivated. Have a nice day or night. If you feel lonely or depressed, just know that it isn't forever. You'll get through it, and your always loved. Bye )