Chapter Twenty-Six

Vibrant flowers

Vibrant flowers...daises, sunflowers, lilacs, roses, all decorate Jensen's basement right now. Pair that with fake moss, woven baskets, lace ribbon and ivory colored, wooden folding chairs. And that's just the start of everything that is the Lorraine Keeler and Mason Beauchamp wedding that is coming up in the next few days.

It's been a whirlwind. Not only am I her maid of honor, but she also had me write their first dance song. Because that's not a lot of pressure. However, it's Lorraine, and I'm not going to say no to her.

We've been decorating and setting everything up for hours now in Jensen's backyard. She wanted to get married here, where they can look at the reflection of their love in the water. It's cheesy, but that's Lorraine.

I'm currently managing the boys, Jensen and Jax, as they carry the arch down to the dock. Why am I managing, you ask... because they're boys. Untrustworthy boys who run the risk of breaking the damn thing in half before the wedding even begins.

"You need to move it a foot to the left," I instruct.

"What's wrong with it where it's at?" Jensen argues.

"Because that is the exact spot your sister wants it. She said it's the perfect lighting there, and I'm not going to anger the bride. So...a foot to the left. Please." I give Jensen my best smile, batting my eyelashes in an overdramatic way.

The arch gets moved a foot to the left, though.

"What's next?" Jax asks. "I've got to be at work in about thirty minutes."

"We've got it, Jax. You're off the hook for today."

"Thanks, Baya. See y'all tomorrow!"

Jensen raises his shirt up to his forehead, swiping away at the sweat that's been building. The tan skin—thanks to the North Carolina summertime—flexes with each swipe of his hand, and I watch as droplets of sweat travel down to the dark patch of hair at his waistband, creating a path down to the place that I haven't been able to explore yet but desperately want to.

"See something you like?" He asks as a smirk plays at the corner of his lips when he begins to saunter toward me. I see the grin itching to show itself, but the desire to be sexual right now—as if that's hard for him—keeps it hidden.

"Maybe. I'd need a full preview first before answering. I'm afraid that what's underneath the clothes isn't all that I've been imagining."

"Not like you haven't seen it before," Jensen counters, slipping his hands to lower part of back before creeping lower to rest gently against my ass.

"I've seen the boy. I haven't seen the man yet."

"I can tell you now..." he begins. Jensen squeezes my cheeks, pulling me closer to him so that I can feel his semi-hard cock pressing into my lower belly. "The man is a lot more satisfying than the boy."