Celebration and Complications..

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

We had to pull Yana out from the audience section after the proposal, just for safety purposes. There's always a mix of fans during events like this and I didn't want to risk it.

There was a little set up backstage for a mini celebration for me and Yana, arranged by my amazing friends of course.

Yoongi: "So you guys really expected a yes from her. You set this entire thing up, what happens if she said no?"

Yana: "Your friends knew my heart more than you did."

She had that teasing smile on her face. I couldn't help my own smile and pulled her waist towards me.

Yoongi: "You're finally my wife now."

Hoseok: "Fiance brother, fiance. Don't get carried away. Congratulations though!"

Yoongi: "Neh, that's where it's heading anyway."

I responded without removing my eyes from Yana.

Yana: "Are you really sure that you want to marry me?"

Yoongi: "From the day I confirmed to myself that I was in love with you, I already knew that I'd want to marry you one day. Didn't think it'll still happen but, I got another chance so I'll make sure this time that our ending is in my favor."

Yana: "Well it's good that it's kind of working in my favor too Mr

Yana: "Well it's good that it's kind of working in my favor too Mr. Min."

Taehyung: "I can't believe I'd ever see Yoongi Hyung this way. Seriously, he's always just working, he was never interested in dating anyone or whatsoever. But I'm so happy to finally see you like this. Congratulations!"

Namjoon: "Congratulations Hyung!"

Jin: "Even though you're doing it before me, I forgive you, and congratulations!"

Yoongi: "Thanks Hyung."

JK: "You know how happy I am for you too hyung-"

I smiled and nodded.