Who's jealous?

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

We ate on the couch, watching some movies that I would never in a million years think I'd watch. She was just in my arms the whole time. I've been wanting to go to the toilet for awhile now, but wasn't willing to let her go. I don't know, I was afraid this was all just a dream and the moment I let go, things will go back to the way they used to so, if I could keep things the way they are now even just for a few seconds more, I will.

Yana: "Yoongi?"

Yoongi: "Hmm?"

Yana: "Can you, uhm- loosen your grip just a little?"

I realized then that I was gripping on her body a little too tight.

Yoongi: "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

She sat straight and faced me.

Yana: "I'm okay, more than okay now actually. To be honest, I never thought we'd cross each other's paths again. I thought it was just a part of my past that I couldn't let go of because it didn't get a proper closure. So seeing you again, ending up working for you even, to now, realizing that you- had the same feelings towards me, is a little overwhelming. I don't know how to get a grasp of it, just yet. I don't even know if they're real."

I smiled, knowing exactly what she means.

Yoongi: "Trust me, I feel the same way. I've been wanting to go to the toilet, but couldn't let go of you cause, I don't know- we might get a restart again? I don't know what I did to deserve a second chance with you but, I'm just grateful. I have something to show you-"

 I have something to show you-"

Yana: "What?"

Yoongi: "Come with me?"

I took her hand and walked with her to my bedroom. She stopped a little when we got there, I was already in but she's still standing out the door.

Yana: "Yoongi-"

I was confused why she was blushing too much, then I realized what it may have seemed that I was trying to do.