Uncomfortable Situation..

Author's Note,

Hello! Sorry I haven't been updating a lot recently.. I've just started with a new job and it's quite exhausting dealing with so many things everyday.. But I still promise to make an update every week..  Thank you for the patience 💜

Love,
B...

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

I felt bad leaving Yana behind at the hotel first thing in the morning again for the rehearsals. But today is important, for this is the only day where we could actually rehearse the song that I wrote for my proposal. I realized that it'll be too obvious if I'm to restrain her from watching the whole 3 day rehearsals so I figured we'll just use the first day to practice the special song and perfect it. I just argued with that being the first day is usually the most crucial part so we can't have anything on set that might cause any kinds of distraction. She looked kind of sad hearing that, but that's something I'll just have to endure if I want the proposal to go as planned.

***

Jk: "Wait wait, that part was a little off Chim-"

Jimin: "Which part?"

Jk: "(Baby I know
I can make it better
I can hold you tighter
All those roads
Are pointing to you)

This part was a little off key-"

Jimin: "Really? Think I'm doing it fine-"

We've been going on and on with this, I don't know if he's doing it on purpose or what.

Yoongi: "You could just tell us if you're already tired or have no energy for this. Instead of dragging everyone's effort down."

Jimin: "Excuse me? I'm the one dragging everyone's effort? Didn't we all start practicing at 5 in the morning just for this song alone?"

Yoongi: "Yeah and you still can't get your part right."

Jimin: "Or maybe your expectation is just way higher than you, so you don't feel like anyone's doing enough-"