Unspoken Words

Author's Note,

Triggering words might be present on this chapter..

Love
B..

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

We did exactly what I told her we'd do once we got home. I made her a glass of iced coffee that she was never able to drink, for she was still quite shaky when we arrived home, I ordered the chicken but ended up just storing it in the fridge. She cried a few times more before finally falling asleep. She was seated beside me on the couch while my arms were loosely wrapped around her. I didn't want to move her anymore to make sure she sleeps straight, I just placed her head on my lap and straightened her legs to the couch. I pulled the sofa blanket and wrapped half of her body with it.

My eyes got heavier too, so I ended up falling asleep in that position.

***

Yana: "Yoongi? Yoongi- hey, wake up."

I tried to slowly open my eyes, a smile formed in the corner of my mouth a second after. It feels great waking up to this, with her face being the first thing I'd see in the morning.

Yana: "I'm so sorry I fell asleep like that, you should transfer to your bed, I'll go check if your room is ready-"

She was already on her feet, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to me.

Yoongi: "Don't go, please stay here a little longer."

Yana: "Your back would hurt Yoongi, besides-"

Yoongi: "Please?"

She looked down and started chewing on her bottom lip. Her cheeks were as red as tomatoes and I can't take it, she's packed with cuteness, I guess some things never really change.

Yoongi: "You're blushing too much."

Yana: "Ani- (no)-"

I laughed hearing her speak Korean again so suddenly.