Undead | Wanda Maximoff

Pairing: Wanda Maximoff x reader
Warnings: Mentions of zombies
Requested by: konstantin609 on tumblr
Pronouns: They/Them

"Where did you get those books Y/N?" Doctor Strange's voice resonated across the hall.

The sound of his voice froze them in place. "The library."

"And Wong let you take them?"

"Yes."

"Take them back."

They turned to face him, an innocent smile spreading across their face. "I'm only trying to follow in your footsteps."

"How do you know about that?"

"Wong told me." Y/N sees no change in his stony expression and resorts to their next tactic. "If I get you that coffee you like will you let me read one?"

"Get it and you'll find out."

"I'll be back soon then." They placed the pile of books on a table containing a dusty relic and rushed to buy that drink.

♤♡◇♧

An unfamiliar voice calling Y/N's name stopped them in their tracks. Turning around they come face to face with a man dressed in black, casual clothing. "Can I help you?"

"No but I can help you."

They take a step back at his reply. "Who are you?"

"You won't need to know that where you're going."

Their grip tightens on the take away cups in their hands. "I don't have time for this, someone's expecting me."

"Don't worry, he will be with you soon." He pulls his hands from his pocket and performs a complicated movement with them.

His hands begin to glow and Y/N drops the cups. Harsh wind forms around them, pulling them towards the growing portal. They fall through and their sling ring slips off, landing in a puddle of coffee.

Doctor Strange felt the unusual spell as soon as it was cast. He stepped through his own portal in time to see Y/N disappear. Unimaginable anger spread through his body. "Mordo, what have you done?"

Mordo whips around to face his old friend. "I did what was needed."

"Their my student, They haven't hurt anyone."

"You tought them, I prevented the inevitable."

Orange sparks circle Mordo's feet, plunging him into the darkness beneath him.

♤♡◇♧

"Doctor Strange?" Wanda asked as she and Pietro walked through the door.

"Not now." He replied without looking at them.

"Mr Stark sent us."

His brow furrows in frustration. "I can't focus if you keep talking."

"Sorry."

His magic flickered and the movement of his hands became even more complicated. "Just get it over with I can't stop this spell without threatening the fabric of reality."

"Mr Stark said you needed us to pick something up?"

"If you could wait a moment I'll get it for you."

The spell grew brighter and brighter until it filled the entire room. Clouds of black smoke exploded across the room. Dark, boney fingers claw against a figure emerging from the clouds. It was like nothing Wanda and Pietro had ever seen. Monstrous beings flying out, heading towards the two of them as Stephen tried to control them.