Fury Called | Wanda Maximoff

Pairing: Wanda Maximoff x reader
Warnings: none
Requested by: maximofflover on Tumblr
Pronouns: He/him
Picture:

Y/N stood in the bedroom doorway, gently knocking against the doorframe to gain Wanda's attention.

She looks up from the sitcom she was watching. "Hey Y/N what's- Oh no."

"I'm really sorry Wands." Y/N closes the door behind him.

Her smile now a frown, Wanda turns the TV off. "Don't say it."

"Furry called, last minute mission. Again. I have to cancel."

"It's like he hates our relationship." With the frustration beginning to rush through her veins, Wanda seems unable to sit still and stands up.

"Knowing him that's most likely true." Y/N grins, trying to make light of the situation.

"You're not helping."

He just shrugs in response. "We've still got a while before I need to get ready."

"He'll probably want you there earlier. Might as well go now."

"I'm not going to leave you here being mad though. At least let me cheer you up."

"I'll be fine, just go."

"Well, if you're gonna be like that..." Y/N begins to walk towards her as a mischievous expression sets on his face.

"Oh Y/N no. No, no. Don't you dare."

But before she can move away, Y/N's grabbed her waist and lifted her up. In response she wraps her legs around his waist so she doesn't fall.

"Fine Y/N, I'm mad. Put me down. PUT ME DOOOOOWN."

Y/N just laughs in response and takes a step back, bumping into the bed. He jumps in surprise and they both go tumbling back on to the matress. "Are you still mad?"

Wanda just sighs and kisses Y/N. "Kinda."

"Well, I'm not letting you go until you cheer up." He tightens his hold and pulls her closer.

"Then you're not going on that mission."

"That sounds reasonable, as long as you tell Fury why."