Embarrassed | Wanda Maximoff

Pairing: Wanda Maximoff x reader
Warnings: Harrasment, a drunk creep, a bit of alcohol consumption, insinuation to smut, a bit of angst
Requested by: WANDASJOSEPH
Pronouns: He/him
Authors note: The ending was entirely necessary by the way (my friend told me to put it in)
Picture:

Tony Stark will use every excuse he can to throw a party, at least his reason makes sense this time.

The most recent mission was a success, another Hydra base destroyed brought the Avengers one step closer to bringing them down forever.

Wanda walks into the room, her outfit complimenting her perfectly and making her stand out in the room, even though it was black like many others.

"Woah." Y/N mumbles as he sees her walk in.

"You're staring." Rhodey leans closer to Y/N.

"No I'm not."

"Just go talk to her."

"What? No I couldn't. And anyway, she's already talking to someone, it would be rude to interrupt."

"She doesn't look like she's enjoying it though. Why don't you go check if she's alright?" Steve suggests.

Focusing back on Wanda, he watches as the man she's talking to gets a little too close to just be friendly. "Yeah, I'll just make sure she's doing okay."

Y/N makes his way through the crowd and stops next to Wanda. "Everything okay?"

"Just peachy. Infact, I was just having a conversation with your friend here." The creep says before Wanda can do anything.

"Wanda?"

"Uh well-" She begins before he cuts in again.

"She's fine. Why don't you go see your other little super heroes, hmm?"

"Sir, if you're bothering her I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"But I'm not, so why don't you leave us alone before someone gets hurt?" He reaches forward and to grab Wanda's wrist but she pulls away from him.

Y/N grabs his arm before he can get any closer. "You need to leave or I'll call security."

"Why should I? We were having a perfectly pleasant time before you came over."

A large hand lands on the mans shoulder and Steve practically towers over him. "You should listen to him, sir. Wouldn't want this to get messy, would you?" Steve watches as he goes silent and waves over a few security guards. "That's what I thought."

They drag him away and Y/N turns back to Wanda. "Are you okay?"

"I'd be better if you let me handle it on my own." She snaps.

"He was-"

"I would have been fine on my own." She says, turning and walking out of the room.

"Wanda?"

♤♡◇♧

A knock echoes through Y/N's bedroom and he gets up to open the door. "Wanda?"

"Can I come in?"

"Of course." He opens the door wider and steps aside.

"I'm sorry."

"No, you have nothing to apologise for. I know you're perfectly capable of defending yourself, I- I just couldn't let him treat you like that."

"But I yelled at you even though you didn't deserve it."

"It's fine."

"No, it's not. I was just embarrassed that I let someone do that."

"I'm sorry abou-"

She cuts Y/N off by placing her hands in his cheeks, pulling him into a kiss. "Shut up."Wanda walks the, both towards the bed, pushing Y/N down once he bumps into it.

Breaking away from the kiss, Y/N looks at Wanda seriously. "Are you sure about this? I don't want you to regret it tomorrow."

"I'm sure." She leans in to kiss him again but he pulls back.

"I just don't want to do this if it's going to be a one time thing. I really like you Wanda."

"Well that's lucky because I really like you too."

♤♡◇♧

"So, you two wandered off pretty early last night. What did you end up doing instead?" Tony asks as the two walk into the kitchen the next morning.

"Your mum." Y/N told him with a blank expression but looks up and smiles as Wanda walks in.

"That's cold, Y/N."