Writer Cale Au!

Cale looks at the lemon tea that Ron gave him near his laptop while he is writing the famous web novel series The Birth of a Hero while Rok Soo is silently laughing at him while he sips the hot cocoa milk that Soo Hyuk gave him before leaving with Ron to do some...errands.

Cale drinks the lemon tea as he continues to write the scenes where Choi Han fights off White Star to protect Lock from dying while Rosalyn heals him. 

"Killing Lock?"

Rok Soo asked as he peaks through Cale's work and reads it.

"Not yet, I want to make Choi Han cry for Lock who protects him from being killed by Cale Barrow"

Cale said began typing more things that make White Star grow stronger and stronger each time passed while the Heroes party began to be more exhausted as the days passes.

Rok Soo shakes his head as he remembers that Jung Soo writes Cale's name as the first villain that Choi Han beats up while Cale got his revenge when Jung Soo went on a vacation and named White Star Cale Barrow who has Cale's red hair and Kim Rok Soo's face and body type.

Rok Soo sigh and gave Cale his hot cocoa as he saw a dark shadow covering his face, Rok Soo can sense Cale will kill someone off again in the story.

Cale gladly takes the hot cocoa and began writing, Rok Soo swears he can see flowers surrounding Cale and he turns around not wanting Cale to see his red face and wearing a headset not wanting, Cale to see his red ears.