Chaotic Pair of Siblings (2)

A king and a duke (3)

Alberu looked at the other side of the cave opposite his, Cale and his siblings are currently sticking to each other prior to Lily's request to stick close to her brothers.

Alberu looked at his siblings and at the same time, they all met the eyes of each other and immediately looked away.

Alberu and Cale locked eyes and ALberu looked like he wanted to cry.

Cale ignored Alberu and continued to hug his siblings.

'Traitor!'

Alberu shouted in his mind, a dark eerie expression on the Crossman siblings.

'Should I escape and run away?'

Alberu thought and Cale immediately used 'The Sound of the Wind' to block the entrance of the cave as Alberu looked at him in disbelief

'I'm suffering, you must suffer as well your highness'

Cale thought and smiled a scammer smile while Basen sweatdropped and just relaxed with the cold and hot packets that Rosalyn gave him and his siblings when they went out.

'You traitorous dongsaeng of mine!'

Alberu thought while glaring at Cale while Robbit looked at his older brother and the hero Cale Henituse.

'They have a really great relationship...unlike us...'

He thought and continued to stare at Alberu while Alberu looked away sensing his stare.

'Goddamit!'

Alberu cursed thinking joining this is a curse. He cants even get close to his siblings as Cale does!

Alberu pouted and Cale made sure to take a silent and sneaky picture of him to sell to the king when they got back. 

Alberu shivered and looked at Cale who is still hugging his siblings while Zed smiled ear to ear sensing something great coming.

"hehehehe"

Deruth looked at Zed like he is crazy and just ignored him and continued to adore his children hugging each other while the queen and Violan had some tea looking at their children and husband.

Lily and Louis just mind their own business as Lily continued to hug her siblings while Louis sharpens a dagger and knife planning to cook some food since he doesn't trust his oldest brother (Alberu) who keeps baking cookies and second oldest brother (Robbit) who never went into the kitchen.

Lily stopped hugging her brothers and went to Louis who is sharpening the knives while Basen went to Robbit and Alberu goes to Cale.

"Wow! You handle knives really well!"

"I know-"

"Let's fight!"

"Huh?!-"

Lily dragged Louis outside while Cale made a barrier around them so no monsters goes near them.

"Hello your highness the second prince"

Basen said to Robbit and Robbit returned the gesture.

"Nice to meet you young master Basen of the Henituse Household"

Basen and Robbit went together to talk about their responsibilities and other stuff around the kingdom.

Alberu slapped Cale from the back of his head and Cale slapped him back

"You devilish dongsaeng how dare you to betray your poor Hyung"

Alberu said and Cale just gave him some water as Alberu twitched 

"Aigoo...You drive me crazy dongsaeng"

Alberu said and looked at his siblings getting along with the others.

Cale looked at him and sigh and walk towards Basen and lifted him up using 'The Sound of the Wind' and lifted up Lily away from a tired and exhausted Louis and they all went to the corner.

"Hyung/Oraboni?"

Cale looked at them and pointed at the Crossman siblings.

"Lock them up Oraboni!"

Lily said smiling while he and Basen looked at Lily like what?

"Uhhh let's just leave them alone and went somewhere?"

Basen said trying to spare the three siblings but Cale rather locks the siblings up next to each other rather than waste his energy walking out and finding a new cave to rest.

Alberu, Robbit, and Louis got lifted up in the air and put inside a wall that separate the Henituse and Crossman siblings.

"You will stay there for at least a month don't worry we'll make sure to give you guys food and water"

Cale said while Lily smiled at them and Basen looked at them in pity.

Let's just say the Henituse siblings got closer teasing the Crossman siblings into getting close to each other (Cale and Lily), and cooking and hunting food for them (Cale 'who got dragged by Lily to hunt', Basen 'who also got dragged' and Lily who hunted the most food).

Meanwhile, the Crossman siblings got closer to them talking to each other and asking each other questions they never knew the others do and knew for a whole month of being together stuck inside the left side of the cave. 

With the parents getting pictures of their children getting closer to each other.

(Zed bought all the photos from Cale and hid them for himself to only see and keep while Deruth and Violan got pictures from Rosalyn and Clopeh who gave them pictures of the sibling's bonding times)