A king and a duke

Zed Crossman and Deruth Henituse sat at the opposite table while being alone in the royal garden near the king's personal chamber.

"It's hard being the king..."

Zed said and looked at Deruth with tired eyes while Deruth looked at him in pity

"True, It is hard to rule over your citizens while protecting them all so they can have a peaceful life"

Deruth said while sipping some lemon tea that his most trusted butler Ron made before he left. Deruth looked at the lemon tea in disgust but he cannot just throw it away or ask Ron to stop making him some lemon tea that he absolutely despite.

"My sons keep arguing over my throne on who will be my heir and the next King"

Zed said while Deruth just looked at Zed in pity and a little envy

"At least your children want your sit, your majesty, my children don't want to be my heir..."

Deruth sighed and took a sip of the tea

"My eldest son wants to be a slacker, my second oldest wants my eldest son to be the heir while my youngest child wants to be a knight to protect our territory"

Deruth said and Zed looked at him and took a bite of a cookie

"Why can't our children be similar in just not killing each other but protecting each other instead? Arent children who have their parents as friends supposed to be at least a little close or similar?"

Zed said remembering his first wife and his crazy kind unpredictable friend Drew Thames, cale Henituse's birth mother and the wife of this guy in front of him his old friend, Deruth Henituse.

"I guess they took after their mothers"

Deruth said remembering his wife always muttering and looking at him with sadness and happiness, sometimes when he allows her to hit him she always seems to give it all her best that he has to drink the highest healing potion while his son and wife giggle mischievously 

Deruth still remembered that Cale and Drew loves scaring him every time he would wake up scaring him, making him scream that the whole manor heard him and does nothing and continue like nothing that looks like it has become part of their daily lives.

"I still can't believe our first son became Hyung-dongsaeng like us before in our student years huh"

Zed said reminiscing the old days when he met Drew Thames the woman that broke a lot of men's hearts claiming she has her heart reserved for a certain someone already.

Including him, he still remembered Drew smacking him saying he will find the love of his life someday and marry her have a child and nothing else.

Zed still remembers how everything fall for both and Deruth, they both lost their beloved ones and left their beloved child alone, the child they promised to protect and give all their love to but they failed on doing that task.

*cough!*

Zed looked at his cup that has been somehow turned into a very much full of lemon tea that only the devil himself will create.

Zed looked at Deruth who is currently sipping some sweet tea grinning at him.

"Stop thinking of depressing things your majesty, your shining smile is slowly fading like the sun slowly being replaced by the moon"

Deruth said and smiled like how Cale smiled and Zed shivered to remember how he heard his oldest son Alberu complain about how Cale's smile gives him the idea that Cale will rob him of all his money and possession and create chaos for him.

"Deruth"

Deruth looked at Zed who is holding the lemon tea and putting anything sweet to destroy the sourness

"What do you think of sending our children somewhere and making them bond"

Zed said and looked at Deruth, mischievousness is shown in his eyes his lips slowly forming into a grin with Deruth smiled at him brighter

"That's a great idea your majesty I also want  my children to be closer to each other while I and my wife Violan have some bonding time after so long doing some work for the territory"

Deruth said and laughs

"Then we shall tell our children to pack their things up then"

Zed said and laugh as well

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Meanwhile~

Cale, Basen, Lily, Robbit, and the third prince are standing outside where their fathers are, when they suddenly shivered and heard them laugh

"That's a bad sign right Hyung/Oraboni?"

Basen and Lily said while looking at cale all of them feel like they will spend a long time together, more time than they have been spending these days. 

"Yes, I do think so"

Cale said feeling his slacker life somehow slowly fading away from his grasp after a long time of peace (1 week of peace for Cale)

Alberu, Robbit and the third prince looked at the Henitsu siblings and looked at each other before looking away

'I feel like his majesty will make us stay together...'

They all thought and continued to look away from each other.

The Crossman siblings are staying away from each other as possible while the Henituse siblings are doing their best to communicate with each other more. 

What could possibly happen with these pair of siblings being stuck with each other for a month with no one else?

The God of Death gladly answers your question- 

It's chaos, especially with a pair of close siblings who do their best to get closer to each other and another pair of siblings who stays out of each other's sight siblings are in it after all.