Sick Cale Au!

Cale sits up from his bed and saw his butler Ron smiling waiting for him to wake up.

"Good Morning Young Master"

Ron said as he helps Cale sit up and gave put on a pair of gloves in Cale's hand and gave him a cup of lemon tea.

"For your health young master"

Cale took one look at the tea and immediately drinks it not wanting to savor such a sour tea made by his father figure butler. 

Ron looks at Cale as he notices his skin became paler and his hair longer than ever.

"Young master your hair-"

"No"

Cale said as he refused to cut his long hair which is the only thing he can remind himself of his beloved late mother who has the same hair like him. 

Cale walked towards his door with Ron helping him to walk since his legs can't do much as he is getting weaker.

Cale opened his door just to see a young man passes by.

"Who is that Ron?"

Cale asked his butler who is holding him.

"If you let me carry you young master I will answer"

Ron said smiling as Cle looked and him and nodded, Ron lifts up Cale gently and carries him princess style.

"That young man was from Harris Village that was massacred a few days ago young master"

Ron said as he walks towards the dining room where Ron puts down Cale on a chair next to his little brother Basen who greets him.

"Hello older brother"

Basen greets and Cale smiled softly as he lifts his hands and Basen lowers his head as scale pats him.

"Oraboni! Hyung!"

Lily shouted as she spotted her siblings next to each other as she runs towards Basen's sit.

"Hyung! you said it was my turn to sit next to Oraboni!"

Lily pouted as she really wanted to sit next to her sickly but drop-dead gorgeous brother who makes you ugly when you sit next to him as he is beautiful, more beautiful than anyone.

Basen smiles as he ruffles Lily's hair and stands up letting Lily sit next to Cale as he sat next to his mother who already sat after checking Cale's condition. 

"Deruth"

Deruth flinched as he saw his wife and went out of the dining room to clean himself as there are mud in his clothes after doing something. 

Violan sigh and looks at Cale to see if he is fine as he is very weak.

Cale smiled to reassure her and Violan sighed in relief. The servants began to serve food at the table like the Count's absence is normal as he joins his family a little later to make sure he won't trigger anything to Cale's sickness.

The Count opened the door neat and clean as he smiles at his oldest son 

Cale looks at the young man beside his father who looks cleaner than before he saw him pass by. 

Deruth looked at Cale and Choi Han as he felt something but he ignores it knowing that nothing will happen and his son is straight. And later soon Deruth will regret not separating Cale and Choi Han sooner as soon as they met. 

"Father who is he?"

Basen asked for his brother who is eating while staring at the young man behind his father.

"He is going to be Cale's personal knight from now on"

Deruth said Cale looks up and looked at Choi Han who looks flustered while being stared at.

"I-"

"He is my older brother Cale Henituse, please forgive him if he can't walk or talk too much as he is sick"

Basen said refusing to let his brother talk as he wants his brother to save his strength. 

Cale just sighed and continued eating some vegetables and small cut meats that the chef personally cut and cooked for Cale to eat and swallow easier.

Lily helps his brother take the things he can't chew that much and took all the hard meets and replace them with her own soft meats on her plate while Basen points out more hard meats Cale can't eat and gives him his own soft foods.

The others watched as the siblings take care of their older brother while Beacrox takes notes of things Cale needed to eat and things he can't eat so he can cook food that won't be needed to be replaced as the chef who cooked Cale's shivers as he feels his position as the top chef is in danger.